Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. Guardant Health’s Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360CDx and GuardantOMNI, for patients with advanced cancer, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for cancer recurrence and early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 7,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies and at all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
The Screening Core is a dedicated division of Guardant Health ,focusing on the development and commercialization of early cancer detection including the LUNAR portfolio. The Screening Core’s singular focus is to develop and bring to market early cancer detection products with the speed and urgency needed to achieve the organization’s ambituous goals and to serve the millions of individuals who can benefit from early cancer detection.
The Market Access Director-Employer Accounts will be responsible for managing all strategic initiatives and partnership activities for assigned accounts including but not limited to the following:
· Employer Management
o Responsible for developing and executing an account plan for building awareness and driving utilization of Guardant Health products with target employers and employees
o Manage multiple strategic national and regional employer accounts
o Set strategy for accounts that aligns to company’s sales and revenue goals
o Influence key stakeholder within employer and employer benefit coalitions and employer health benefits advisors
o Collaborate and proactively communicate with screening core market access, sales, and medical affairs for sales territory related issues
· Employer Programs
o Implement Guardant Health Cancer Wellness Program with key employers
o Implement data analytics program for CRC screening with key employers
o Implement early experience program for LUNAR-2 with select employers
o Partner with employers to develop CRC screening programs for employees
o Collaborate with Market Access Marketing, Medical Affairs and other departments to develop and implement key strategies and tactics
· Competitive and Market Analysis
o Track, research, and report on all competitors and competitive activities for Guardant products
o Provide updates to Managed Care, Screening Core Commercial, Marketing and Medical teams
o Develop tactical plans to counter competition with targeted accounts
o Monitor marketplace developments and provide updates to Screening Core Commercial team
· Support the culture of Guardant Health which focuses on a change in the paradigm for cancer care by utilizing the Lunar platform with earlier detection and treatment.
· Achieve all goals and objectives
• Extensive experience in the employer benefit market or related experience, and a demonstrated track record in driving favorable partnerships with employers
• Established relationships with or reliable access to key large national and regional employers and related influence groups that impact access to our products for patients and employees.
• 7+ years strategic account management experience, preferably with employers and sales
experience within the Health Care Industry
• Extensive experience negotiating agreements involving multi-stakeholders leading to win-win agreements.
· BS or BA required, MBA a plus
· Extensive travel is required
· Must be physically able to handle extensive travel in vehicle, plane, or other modes of public transport
· Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be necessary
· Office may be home based and involves extensive use of computer and keyboard while in home office
We would like to talk with you about our exciting projects we currently have ongoing. Please see guardanthealth.com/jobs for more information and to apply.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.