Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
Create analytical solutions for key Merkle clients. This resource will use data and analytical methods, including multivariate statistics, to solve client business challenges.
· Participate in the development of quantitative solutions for clients
· Use R and/or Python to develop predictive models for targeting marketing campaigns
· Use SQL, R, Python or similar languages to analyze campaign performance, purchase behavior and customer engagement data
· Develop segmentation solutions using cluster analysis, factor analysis, principle components and similar methodologies in R, Python or other statistical programming languages
· Support development of client presentations
· Work effectively with other team members across Merkle
· 2+ years of work experience in CRM Analytics
· 2+ years of work experience in a quantitative business environment
· Hands on experience:
- creating insights from large customer and prospect databases
- optimizing marketing campaigns
- using statistical techniques such as regression, ANOVA, cluster analysis, factor analysis, time series forecasting, experimental and design, etc. to solve business problems
- creating unorthodox solutions using data, analytics and technology
· Retail experience, a plus
· Experience with A/B testing, a plus
· Email campaign analysis experience, a plus
· Education: Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in statistics, economics or related field plus 2-3 years' experience in applied disciplines; Advanced degree preferred
· Computing Experience: SQL, R and Excel required; Tableau preferred; Python or SAS may be substituted for R
· Communication Skills: Excellent written and oral presentation skills
· Organization Skills: Able to organize work stream independently and manage priorities across multiple projects
· Additional Skills: Strong problem solving; takes initiative
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions and also support our goal of being a great place to work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.