Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe since 2012. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
At AUTO1 Group we continuously evolve and operate a modern cloud architecture with hundreds of microservices running the latest technologies following engineering best practices. We strive for operational excellence and enable the business to move fast in developing new products. Our tech talents are key to the success story of disrupting the used car industry even further. We are far from done. And, we want you to join us to move the needle on the business. Everyday.
Your new role
- Join the Core Services Team; a mix of strong engineers and technical hands-on managers, who operate from Berlin, Germany and Szczecin, Poland
- Share ownership of the entire development lifecycle. Investigate, architect, develop, ensure quality, ship, monitor and maintain business critical services and components
- Solve complex problems. Use your experience paired with a hands-on and can-do attitude to raise the bar and drive platform innovation
- Collaborate and communicate. Drive PoC’s and refactorings and evangelize best practices. You are opinionated, but not dogmatic on various topics throughout software engineering
- Contribute to improve our tech stack. We are mainly running on Spring 5, Java 11+, AWS ECS, Lambdas and many more. As Core team we strive for platform innovation, questioning the status-quo and replacing it with cutting-edge tech is an inherent part of our day-by-day job
- You are proficient in Java & the JVM and move comfortably within cloud and microservice environments
- Docker and CI/CD flows are your daily bread and butter
- Leveraging monitoring and tracing tools enable you to ensure quality and operational excellence
- Self-reflection and endurance to constantly improve yourself round up your profile
- Advanced in JDK11+, AWS, PostgreSQL, Jenkins Job DSL, Terraform and Spring Framework is a plus
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Relocation support to Germany which includes visa assistance, apartment search and help with costs
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Your life-work balance and working from home are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Ricardo Pereiro
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the used car market with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast, easy, and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.