SG Digital is a global leader in the iGaming industry with 1,500+ employees in offices all of the world, including: London, Las Vegas, Montreal, Pune and Athens. We operate the largest online casino entertainment aggregation platform, enabling >15M players globally to connect to >3,500 games provided by >40 external specialists, as well as our in-house Game Studios.
At SG Digital, we believe that success comes from common goals, delivered collaboratively. We value merit, expertise, passion and creativity. We strive to ensure that our employees are rewarded for their contributions. As a part of SG Digital, you can expect:
o A work hard, play hard, people-friendly culture.
o Fun and nurturing environment.
o New learning and development opportunities
o Diverse and global opportunities
o Competitive salary packages.
· Administration of the timesheet management system.
· Creation, management and tracking of projects and tasks within the timesheet management system.
· Generation and distribution of reports internally and externally to the level of detail and frequency required, escalating any potential or actual project overruns.
· Checking and enforcing the accuracy of timesheets and their timely completion.
· Generation of customer status reports and month-end reports supporting the invoicing process.
· Monitor specific areas of time recording as requested by the Project Manager such as new starter billability, over time, support, etc.
· Support of the Business Intelligence team with Analysis and Testing of their deliverables.
· Administration of the delivery systems of the Business Intelligence team.
If you’re the right Project Administrator for us you’ll be able to demonstrate:
· University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or any related degree, with strong mathematical skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, demonstrable experience with Formula usage, Pivot Tables, Graph creation etc.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. The successful candidate will get into meetings and communicate on a daily basis with colleagues around the globe, therefore it is essential there is no language barrier.
· Must be meticulous and have strong attention to detail.
· Ability to quickly build good relationships internally and with customer contacts.
· Must be highly motivated, organised, able to work unsupervised, and prioritise and manage own workload.
· Ability to think in a logically structured manner.
· Flexibility and willingness to change approach as required.
It’d also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
· Basic understanding of databases.
· Any knowledge of Timesheet systems (eg. Tenrox, Tempo, Freshbooks, Replicon etc) is desirable.
· Any knowledge of an issue tracking system ( eg Jira, Service Now etc.).
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.