Why MMIT? At MMIT (https://www.mmitnetwork.com/), we provide our healthcare clients with a transparent, structured view of complex drug coverage information. We are a company that values:
We answer the “what” and the “why” related to drug coverage and reimbursement, leveraging technology, research and industry experts to make sense of how and why specific pharmaceutical drugs are covered. Physicians and pharmacies use our data and applications to understand what drugs are available to patients and how they are covered by health plans. Pharmaceutical manufacturers trust our data to understand how their drug and competitive drugs are covered, which helps forecast performance and tune strategy.
The MMIT Product Owner is a crucial leader and contributor to the product management lifecycle, supporting the direction, development and lifecycle of the MMIT product portfolio by applying advanced analytical skills to deliver successful and functional products. The product owner is responsible for understanding their core product users and use cases, advancing the overall product strategy through the creation of relatable user personas and actionable user stories. This role must actively partner across the product management team and development team to own and drive a product backlog and influence the product innovation roadmap. The product owner communicates and plans for product development efforts that are most immediate on the roadmap horizon.
To succeed in this role, you will
· Working with and accountable to product management leadership to drive and deliver against the most immediate product roadmap priorities
· Translate product management strategy into actionable tasks, guiding development
to release planning to voice of customer collection and syntheses
· Excel at communicating across a broad set of cross-functional stakeholders
· Effectively lead without direct authority to drive development sprints and release planning and support the prioritization of product / feature enhancements
· Actively champion the ongoing evaluation of product capabilities, the user experience, and product quality
Relevant Skills and Experiences
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or other related area
· 3+ years in healthcare, life sciences or related industry
· 2+ years with Data and Analytics products and/or a high growth SaaS environment
· Strong communication and stakeholder collaboration
· Demonstrated track record supporting or driving product / solution growth in highly competitive or complex markets
· Experience working in an Agile environment, delivering against a product backlog
· Experience coordinating and engaging with technical or engineering resources responsible for product development
· Experience developing SaaS-based Products and crafting user personas and stories, as well as Epics and Release plans with Product Line leadership.
· Experience or training on creating mock-ups or wire frames to communicate ideas and designs to developers, based on a knowledge of UX best practices or experience working on data entry UI.
Preferred candidates may also have
· Experience supporting or launching Data and Analytics or SaaS-based enterprise product
· Experience in managed markets and pharma market access ecosystem and/or experience in the commercial health insurance industry
· Knowledge of payer marketing, drug development lifecycle and drug launch process
Position will be based in Livingston NJ or Yardley PA or New York City, NY (Manhattan)
(Highly qualified remote applicants will be considered)
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.