We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are 3,300 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a marketing manager with knowledge and experience in the Government and Public Sector, to join our Marketing team at PA. You’ll play an integral role in developing and delivering key strategic marketing campaigns, within our Public Services go-to-market team. You will report into the Head of Marketing for Public Services and Defence & Security who sets the strategic sales and marketing direction, and work very closely with the consulting team, and the marketing centres of excellences to deliver against both business and marketing objectives.
The right candidate will be able to work collaboratively with both business and marketing stakeholders to build and deliver the right marketing response to business strategy, and embed best practice across everything they do. You will support the development and implementation of the Public Services marketing strategy including campaign/project delivery, contact management, digital and social media, budget management and other critical sales and marketing disciplines.
Drawing on public sector experts, their experience and network, knowledge of best practice insight and communications, and strong commercial acumen, you will ensure that the allocation of resources underpin market growth opportunities and service business priorities.
· understanding of the full bredth and depth of Public Sector marketing with demonstratable experience in role
· previous experience in B2B marketing including event delivery, email marketing, digital and social media, thought leadership, direct contact with business stakeholders and commercial management
· capability to engage at a very senior level within and outside the company, to strategically position PA and its offerings for maximum competitive advantage
· positive attitude, appetite to learn and focus on strong team-work
· excellent attention to detail and written communication
· ability to work independently and proactively engage with key stakeholders on progress and objectives
· Creativity, interest in design and understanding of visual brand identity principles
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on [email protected]
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.