At Altisource (NASDAQ: ASPS) we build world-class technologies and services for the mortgage and real estate industry, and are well poised to help revolutionize how homes are bought, sold and managed. In the US, we partner with 7 out of the top 10 mortgage servicers, operate one of the top three real estate auction websites, and manage a cooperative which represents 15%+ market share of the $1.8tn US Originations market.
We are looking for an experienced, brilliant and innovative Director, Web Analytics, reporting directly to our Head of Analytics. You will be based in Bangalore, directly working with the leadership team across Product, Technology and Growth functions to identify and solve critical problems and build scalable solutions to deliver large business upside.
You will work in a highly qualified and competent Analytics team, located across India, US and Luxembourg. Our goal as a group is to drive powerful analytics solutions with scalable results. We take our expertise in consumer psychology, quantitative modeling, and data science and apply it to our huge customer base to drive large business upside.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO ….
• Implement Core KPIs, Key Initiatives and Operating Plan methodologies – update such on a minimum of quarterly basis
• Leverage leadership skills to develop a real dialogue in the business about challenges, opportunities, options, and actions by
• Identifying and disseminating relevant variance vs. plan insights (both backward and forward looking) across the business team
• Surfacing key options for consideration, and actively drive conversation till decisions and actions are taken and reflected in an updated plan
• Deliver quality and efficiency in operational data and reporting - Manage and review the quality and consistency of data captured across all customer touch points
• Actively drive down number of active reports, by explicitly measuring usage and relevance, pushing consolidation and self-serve access, and driving a strategy of embedding data directly into the business process
• Create a documented pipeline of user experience and marketing enhancements, with a prioritization roadmap developed with the Product and Marketing team
• Collaborates with internal teams to create actionable items based off analyses; works with datasets to conduct complex quantitative analysis and help drive innovation for various clients
• Provides input for Hubzu business for Board of Director meetings, Monthly Business Review meetings and weekly operations meeting
• Identify key growth levers to test and learn at unprecedented pace and help the team achieve substantial upside
• Help drive and promote the overall data-driven culture at Altisource
WHAT YOU ARE …
• Advanced proficiency with Web Analytics tools
o Google Analytics/Universal Analytics, Big Query, Magic Script, Clickstream analysis, with a thorough understanding of implementation and analysis of web metrics analysis at scale
o Comfortable with Business Intelligence (BI) methodologies & visualization tools such as Tableau, BIME
• Proficient in A/B testing tools such as Optimizely, Test and Target, VWO or Google Experiments
o Creating/editing Java script code to track website elements
• Exposure to Tag Management tools
o Google Tag Manager (GTM)
o Experience with Measurement Protocol methodology
o Ability to cooperate efficiently with development teams, create documentation & implement QA processes
o Comfortable with digital marketing campaign concepts, use of marketing campaign platforms such as Double Click, Google 360 & Adwords
• Bachelor’s degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields. Masters degree or an MBA is a plus, but not required.
• 8+ years in Analytics, with a demonstrated track record of successful problem solving in a consumer technology company
• Fluency in SQL, as well as a deep understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
• Strong strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to break down complex problems and formulate plans
• Proven ability to collaborate broadly with flexible, positive attitude and ability to get results
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate to the senior executive level"
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
· Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
· Comprehensive insurance plans; Medical insurance for employees and family, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance for employees
· Wellness Programs – Doctor support, Psychologist, Counselor, Onsite health checkup camps etc.
· 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
· Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
· Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
· Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
· Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
· Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
· Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
· Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.