# The Job
We are looking for a Senior (mainly) Frontend React Developer who has experience and is comfortable in the terminal. You can be plain frontend developer but you need to be able to debug setup and other issues in the terminal when needed on Mac, Linux or Windows.
- Experience with React and Typescript (pretty important)
- Experience with Electron is preferred.
- Good level of English, can ask questions, read technical documentation.
- Design sense - please speak up if something in the design doesn’t make sense
- Independence - important, we are all fiercely independent and take responsibility for our development and design decisions. Everyone works in very different time zones so ideally the time zone difference shouldn't halt the progress.
- Minimum availability about 20hrs/week. However fulltime candidates are preferred.
- Communicate everything that is going on, especially if you are unavailable or something has changed. Life happens but we need to know if anything is going on so we adjust ourselves too.
- Please ask as many questions as you need.
This position also requires being able to study complicated blockchain concepts and understand how transactions and other bitcoin concepts work. You do not need to be an expert but you need to have an overall understanding.
# Working Full time for TOKEL means:
- Engaging in team and project based discussions
- Putting thoughts forward
- Be committing your time and effort to the project
- Available throughout the week
- Available for weekend events if they happen (within reason)
- On time for team meetings
- Community support
# Further description
- Continuous Implementation of designs.
- All the tasks will be submitted as Pull Requests for revision. The more and smaller pull requests the better
- Changes in app structure are welcome.
- You will work alongside 2 more developers. We will create GitHub issues for you at the start with detailed explanations and later as the work progresses we can decide on what should be done next together, once you are more involved in the project.
- We have a bi-weekly call on which we plan a bunch of tasks to do in those coming two weeks.
- It is a very nice gig with a very nice team and loads of flexibility, you can work any hours you prefer.
- We are not just looking for a person who can do the job but also for a good personality match.
Your renumeration is open to discussion.
# Further info
We have already raised funds for development - https://tokel.io/ido
Dapp - https://github.com/TokelPlatform/tokel_dapp
Check out the white paper https://tokel.io/TokelPaper1stEdition.pdf