Pharma Intelligence is one of the world's leading providers of data and intelligence on clinical trials, drug treatments, medical devices and what's new in the regulatory and commercial landscape.
We help pharma and medtech companies looking to bring innovative drugs, treatments and devices to market successfully, whether that's by understanding competitor activity, identifying investment opportunities and unmet clinical needs, staying up to date on regulatory trends, designing effective clinical trials, identifying sites, investigators and patients, or reporting results in compliant way.
Our customers include the top 50 pharmaceutical organizations, the top 10 contract research organizations and a range of medtech and biopharma companies who want to make better informed decisions faster, with more confidence and better outcomes.
We have best-in-class data covering 200,000+ companies, 250,000 clinical trials in 175 countries and 65,000 drugs across 1,000+ diseases, supported by hundreds of expert analysts and a global team of journalists providing news, insight and consultancy.
The Client Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for ensuring the success of a portfolio of Informa's Key and Strategic Accounts. The CSM will bring ideas, innovations, and capabilities to customers and match these to the customers' business goals, driving greater business value and alignment between Pharma Intelligence and the customer. As a CSM, you will be a trusted advisor to our largest customers, orchestrating our Loyalty Program services and providing best practice in areas such as Onboarding, Adoption and Usage. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
The ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment is imperative as this position will work closely with Product Management, Marketing, Editorial, Analysts and Sales. The CSM will be involved in ensuring the business delivers on what is promised and ensuring that clients fully utilize the services.
As a Client Success Manager, you will be accountable for the client retention and growth of the Key/Strategic accounts. You will promote maximum value from their investment in our services and subscriptions, aiming for full utilization of their license while identifying new opportunities and collaborating with Informa sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
· Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available services such as Help & Training, Communities, User Groups, webinars etc.
· Track usage of all products across roles within Account portfolio and address underutilization and risks through additional trainings and workshops. Create and implement plan with the account team to grow number of users and overall usage in all target accounts across all services
· Effectively network within accounts from the C-Level down to establish a transformational Business Roadmap/Blueprint to ensure achievement of business goals while working within an Informa account team matrix and evangelizing all Informa capabilities and products.
· Identify risks to the client achieving their stated business goals and work with the virtual team to build a risk mitigation plan.
· Provide feedback and key insights (Voice of Customer) pertaining to product usage, product perception and competitors and Communicate new and on-going findings to stakeholders—Account Manager, Product Management, Marketing, Consulting and/or Editorial as appropriate
· Represent the business at trade events and on client site as appropriate
· Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio, where appropriate, by networking between customers, partners, and across Informa Pharma Intelligence.
What we offer in return:
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.