Our client is US based global digital technology & services company focusing on building Digital First Businesses leveraging its deep expertise in Design, digital experiences, front office technologies, big data, advanced analytics and cloud infrastructure. They help customers in their Digital Transformation Journey with a Design Led and People First approach. Enabling successful transformation of businesses by leveraging emerging technologies and business know-how to enhance customer experiences, achieve cost efficiencies and gain competitive advantage. Partnering with customers in identifying competitive differentiators, applying cross-industry expertise and knowledge of new know how of technology to rapidly deliver great products and solutions that our customers love.
Title : Sr. Analytics resource with experience in Snowflake
Location : New York, NY (REMOTE till offices re-open)
Nature of employment : Full Time, Permanent or Contract is also fine
· Bachelor’s degree plus 5+ years of experience in a Business/Data Analyst or similar role
· Experience with SQL and Excel
· 3+ years in an enterprise environment working with data-driven systems such as ERP, HRIS, POS, etc.
· Prefer experience managing data in ERP, especially SAP
· Finance / accounting background preferred; in particular solid understanding of how to audit financial data and how financial systems work
· Experience defining requirements and developing applications, reports, analytics tools, and back-end data processing jobs
· Prefer experience with administration of enterprise systems – especially ERP: setting up users, debugging data issues, implementing workflow and other new features, setting up alerts and exception reporting
· Knowledge of help desk / ticketing software such as Jira or ZenDesk
· Familiar with Agile development processes and tools such as Jira or Pivotal Tracker
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Self-starter: bias for action and not easily deterred – willing to search out answers to difficult / complex questions
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, and across various teams; good communications skills with engineers as well as business and finance team members
· Team player; excellent listening skills; welcoming of ideas and new ways of looking at things
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.