Spruce InfoTech is a leading information technology firm that provides varied services to help clients change manage and transform their businesses by means of high quality, innovative and cost effective solutions. We provide services to different companies from small scale level to even fortune 500 organizations and guide them in the best possible way to maximize IT investment and also reduce the cost of acquiring new technologies.
Business Analyst/Consultant with Oracle Financial Cloud and business process experience. The position will primarily be responsible for working with business SMEs on Oracle Financials cloud applications. Interact with customer business process leads and business SME to understand and analyze existing business processes and work with the project Implementation team.
• Strong Oracle Functional expertise and industry Experience services organizations
• Must have implementation experience with a deep understanding of Financial processes and Oracle Financial Cloud
• Experience in capturing functional and non-functional requirements
• 7+ years of business analysis skills with demonstrated ability to chair/facilitate meetings, and capture and document business user requirements
• Keen attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment leveraging an agile approach
• Very efficient and resourceful in learning new technologies
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Work hand in hand with his business SME in order to understand their needs
• Gather and analyze business needs and requirements using proven techniques
• Derive and document all requirement regarding reporting, integration, data conversion, compliance and control required for a process
• Assist the business SME in the design of the process. Model and document business and user requirements in users stories, workflows, processes, and business rules using other industry standard techniques
• Document the functional and, sometimes, non-functional requirements of the system
• Interact with system architects and developers to ensure system is properly implemented and validate that user stories have been implemented properly
• Validate unit test results executed by the partner
• Develop documentation to super the super user community for post implementation
• Manages issues and prioritization lists
• Challenges status quo to extend current thinking beyond basis business requirements and help identify opportunities for process optimization and automation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.