ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What you get to do in this role:
The Business Analyst will join the Customer Outcomes Operations team ensuring new strategic corporate technologies meet the needs of our Customer Outcomes business. The Business Analyst reports to the Senior Manager of Customer Outcomes Lifecycle Systems in a Global role, focusing on internal quote to cash systems such as SAP CPQ, Icertis CLM and OpenAir PSA, ServiceNow and Tableau
As the Business Analyst, you get to be an integral part of ongoing project teams working to ensure technologies will deliver the most value and support strategic solutioning to achieve our business goals. The Business Analyst should be able to conceptualize the gaps between current and future state scenarios and effectively articulate in both verbal and written communications, how to bridge these gaps with solutions.
Responsibilities Facilitate and investigate technical issues and business incidents. Coordinate and share information across cross-functional business and IT teams to finds gaps & performs traceability and impact analysis.
· Conducts audits on enablement materials and user guides to stay current with technical changes
· Owns and drives resolution of system incidents and audit readiness
· Partners with Subject Matter Experts to create and execute user acceptance testing
· Gathers requirements, and creates user stories\Responsible for non-functional requirements Works alongside Senior BAs to support system enhancements and maintenance of core Customer Outcome systems
· Maintain and track project sprints cycles
· Develop customer facing communication to drive adherence of standardized procedures
· Hands-on with reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
· Works closely with global Operations teams to implement and fine tune new processes
· Grow a subject matter expert across Customer Outcomes Lifecycle systems
To be successful in this role you have:
· 3+ years of experience in the enterprise technology industry or related degree equivalent
· Ability to occasionally overlap US time zone work hours
· Excited to join a rapidly growing and industry defining software company
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Data Analytics, Information Technology, or related field is preferred
· Demonstrate ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Hungry but Humble
· Ability to work collaboratively with various personalities and different time zones
· Demonstrate ability to build and maintain relationships by engaging with the business to establish credibility, solve problems, and achieve objectives
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Applicant must be self-motivated and eager to learn new skills at a rapid pace
· Microsoft Office Product familiarity (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.