OMS Product Manager - Fulltime Job
Datamatics Global Services Inc
San Francisco, CA
- Fulltime / Direct Hire role.
- Manage and facilitate delivery within an iteration
- Work closely with UX/CX teams to create delightful customer experience.
- Break down a product into functionalities and articulate them in epics and user stories to be developed by the tech team.
- Create and execute roll out plan and testing strategy (A/B testing, before/after etc.).
- Understand holistically how your products will impact the organization and work with different business areas to adapt operational processes.
- Research on the competitive landscape and industry best practices.
- Use various prioritization techniques to maintain the product backlog.
- Track metrics and derive insights from data to identify potential gaps and opportunities.
- Drive the execution of your product roadmap to high quality deliveries.
- Serve as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization to provide product and user experience solutions to meet the business needs
- Develop high level business requirements and translates them into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications
- Prepare requirements, specifications, business process and recommendations
- Use skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
- Resolve a wide range of issues in innovative and practical ways
What you Know:
- Prior experience in fast-paced Agile environment is critical to planning and overseeing day-to-day development activities, managing work against competing deliverables
- Domain experience in Retail/eCommerce services is required.
- Need a product person who understands OMS space really well including finance reconciliation, Omni, etc.
- OMS or Marketplace(Dropship) experience
- Demonstrated ability to think globally/strategically and frame new and complex issues – a serious product manager and thought leader
- 3-5 years of experience managing multiple projects in various phases of ideation, execution, or delivery.
- Must have strong experience in OMS (Order Management System)
- Strong knowledge of modern product management best practices, functional design and software development methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; comfortable presenting to executive-level management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Apply for this job
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.
Click above box to copy link
Get exclusive remote work stories and fresh remote jobs, weekly 👇