ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Global Partner GTM Operations is a newly created function combining our Industry, ISV, Strategic Program, Partner Quality, and Workflow teams under a single umbrella. We help our ecosystem of partners drive enhanced workflow, and we are passionate about helping organizations transform and redefine the very nature of how work gets done.
Global Partner GTM is about to embark on a number of strategic transformation efforts including reimagining what true partnership means for both ServiceNow and our amazing partner ecosystem.
You will lead key strategic initiatives and own communications to make the SVP, Global Partner GTM Operations more impactful. You will also play a major role in helping the SVP maintain a pulse on everything going on in the company and the Partner organization, surfacing critical information in a timely manner.
Core strategic priorities include:
Other Chief of Staff key responsibilities
● Drive the strategic agenda and serve as primary point of contact for the SVP and the extended team leaders.
● Partner with GTM leadership to create and deliver a high-impact presentations for ServiceNow C-suite and ELT.
● Create strong cross-functional relationships with key business partners across the sales, customer success, corporate strategy and product organizations
● Ensure that the Global Partner GTM team strategy and charter is refined, operationalized, measured and communicated
● Influence decision making within executive audiences; establish and nurture relationships at the highest levels of the organization
● Support the customer agenda including identification of engagement and sponsorship opportunities.
● Support meeting preparation and follow-up.
● Help establish a culture of cross-functional cooperation and alignment.
● Work with key partners in Recruiting to ensure that Recruiting is aligned on hiring priorities and we have effective reporting and accountability structures, including diversity recruiting.
● 10-15+ years of experience in go-to-market function for a Software/SaaS technology company; prior experience as a Chief-of-Staff or operational leadership role preferred.
● Utterly organized and detail-oriented; a love for creating order out of chaos.
● Strong people development and leadership skills; able to influence and manage multiple extended or virtual teams.
● Ability to learn quickly on a fast-paced team including highly technical areas.
● Ability to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously, professionally, and empathetically.
● Collaborative team player who also knows how to ‘get things done’.
● Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments.
● High energy, strong work ethic.
● Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence at the highest levels.
● Strong program management skills.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.