Illinois Tool Works or ITW (NYSE: ITW, www.itw.com) one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables, and related service businesses. ITW businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe with operations in 55 countries that employ more than 48,000 women and men who adhere to the highest ethical standards.
The MIG Gun Division, a division of ITW, provides innovative and high-quality MIG welding gun consumables, semi-automatic torches and automation solutions marketed under the brand names Tregaskiss, Bernard and Miller. With a significant focus on growing our share of ITW Welding consumables, the Inside Sales Specialist role will be responsible for supporting a sales region to accelerate MGD consumable and gun conversions. The Inside Sales program will help more customers be successful in improving quality and productivity, increase ease of use and maintenance and reduce their total cost of ownership through use of our value-added products. In addition, the Inside Sales Specialist will act as the first point of contact from the MGD for the region to ensure support in growing and defending MGD share.
· Work closely with sales team members in your region to establish target accounts and strategies to drive conversions to MGD products utilizing the ITW Welding Key Account Selling Process as your roadmap.
· Make product recommendations to the sales team that best address customer challenges
· Provide virtual training, product demonstrations & support for the sales team, distribution and end users as required
· Coordinate product trials and follow-up with the sales team and customer
· Develop ROI analysis to support conversions
· Develop presentations/proposals to support customer conversions. Assist in delivering proposals as required.
· Coordinate conversion pricing programs with sales team members
· Product ordering & order status
· Track opportunities and success metrics via D365 CRM
· Act as a liaison to your region representing the MGD to address their needs or connect them to the proper resources within the division
EDUCATIONAL & WORK EXPERIENCE
· A post-secondary degree/diploma in Marketing or Customer Facing related field or equivalent work experience
· Sales experience and/or roles that involved customer interaction is an asset
· Working knowledge of the MGD line of products with emphasis on semi-auto and consumables both technical and commercial
· Working knowledge of D365 CRM and order mgt software (ERP) an asset
· Comfortable on the phone engaging customers and ITW sales personnel
SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Clear communicator
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.