FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
As our Enterprise Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, organizing and executing field marketing programs to generate new business, drive cross sell/upsell opportunities, increase brand awareness and improve client retention across US Enterprise territories. This position will report to the Director of Field Marketing and act as the regional marketing business partner working closely with local sales teams, global campaigns marketing, key partners and agency/suppliers. You should enjoy being the expert in your field and be keen to jointly create and execute on marketing plans for your region.
This is a great opportunity for someone who likes working with regional sales, building B2B demand generation programs and who is looking to make the next move in their Cybersecurity Marketing career. We’re looking for a self-starter who enjoys working across a dynamic work environment and who is flexible, fun, and approachable.
What You Will Do:
- Execute regional marketing plans against the agreed GTM to increase demand generation and improve Mandiant brand awareness
- Create scalable demand generation activities using the most effective channels, including email, events, webinars, social, digital/online, etc., to drive prospects through the sales funnel
- Work closely with Regional Sales, SEs, campaigns, and other functional areas to ensure marketing plans help exceed sales goals and meet overall marketing metric targets
- Understand Account-Based Marketing and have experience of programs that deliver success, aligned to appropriate market segments.
- Work with marketing colleagues to regionalize and amplify global campaign messaging
- Utilize Salesforce.com, Power BI, Marketo, and other tools to measure ROI, course correct and present results to senior stakeholders
- Manage outside agencies to assist with campaign creative and copy development
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and marketing information source for the region
- 5-10 years Technology marketing experience – IT Security experience a plus
- Self-starter with a positive can-do attitude, ability to lead initiatives and rally people behind a common goal
- Team player with ability to build good working relationships with colleagues
- Strong experience in digital and social media is an advantage
- Good communication skills to effectively deliver plans to stakeholders & drive alignment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Experience of managing budgets and multiple suppliers and agencies
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a regionally based role that must be located on the West coast.