Based in Tucson, Mural Consulting is an industry leader in cloud computing strategy, technical services, and ongoing support for Microsoft’s full suite of collaboration applications, such as Office 365. As a rapidly growing company, you can be a part of dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment helping Small Business customers with a wide variety of technical opportunities while empowering their success.
If you love to deliver best in class technical troubleshooting, solve problems, advise on helpdesk problems all around the world, have a solid technical foundation, and, above all else, deliver a memorable experience for the customers you serve, then you should join the Mural Consulting team as an Office 365 Concierge Ambassador.
PLEAE READ: Mural continues to grow! Our continued growth has caused an expansion to our Microsoft support team. Multiple opportunities are available to join us as a full-time employee through the end of 2021 as we continue to ramp-up our internal staff!
This position is REMOTE for Arizona residents.
Paid Training Starts October 25th
Customer-facing Helpdesk, Tech Support, Information Technology, or IT Support experience strongly preferred but not required.
Equipment will be provided. Must have reliable internet via a modem and ethernet cable and a quiet, private home office environment.
Preference will be given to applicants available to start on October 25th.
NIGHT (11:00 PM to 8:00 AM) shift available and will be given preference.
MORNING (3:00 AM, 5:00 AM or 6:00 AM start times) shifts available.
AFTERNOON (11:00AM - 4:00PM start times) shifts available
Work schedule may be Sunday-Thursday, Monday-Friday or Tuesday-Saturday.
Hourly base pay of $16-$18 DOE plus uncapped monthly performance bonus. Progressive shift differential may be available for afternoon and night shifts.
Relocation assistance is not available. No staffing agencies, please.
Primary responsibilities for Office 365 Concierge Ambassador
Impact the lives of our small business customers and empower their success by:
• Managing multiple projects and maintaining a frequent and consistent interaction with all clients
• Ability to handle inbound and outbound Office 365 customer support issues for businesses
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and legal regulations
• Provide technical support covering a wide range of topics Evaluate the effectiveness of training modules, workshops, etc. and make changes as
needed to improve future results
• Schedule, coordinate, and deliver follow-up client interactions
• Work with users over the phone and via remote access to answer questions and solve issues with their Office 365 services on both PCs and mobile devices
• Problem-solve computer software, networking, and system issues with end users
Talents needed for Office 365 Concierge Ambassador
Here are the talents desired as an Office 365 Concierge Ambassador at Mural Consulting:
• Working knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, email migrations, hybrid migrations, Office365 application troubleshooting, PowerShell scripting, and general Office365 technical support
• Remain current with up-to-date product information for all released software configurations
• Demonstrate excellent professionalism and communication skills
• Continuous improvement mindset where good is never good enough and the desire to raise the bar is a reason to come to work each day
• Ability to make sound decisions, using good judgment in varying scenarios with varying degrees of conflict specific to employee interactions, operational results, and troubleshooting to achieve a unified outcome with integrity
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks while employing time management and organizational skills
• Critical thinking that supports your ability to accurately assess interactions, solve problems, and collaborate within our Quality framework and aligned to our Values
• An appetite to be in an environment where you will constantly learn, be challenged, and get energized by change
• Solid track record of achieving and exceeding performance and behavioral expectations
Requirements you will need to be successful as an Office 365 Concierge Ambassador
• High School or Technical Diploma/Certificate required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 1-3 years experience delivering an incredible customer experience in a tech support environment
• High degree of technical acuity and experience, with a focus on supporting Microsoft/Office 365 applications and systems
• Is the utmost Role Model for all Mural values, policies, practices, and procedures
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and cloud consulting experts, Mural offers competitive pay, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plans, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored lunch Fridays.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that has fun, continuously collaborates, constantly trying new things, and loves helping Small Business Customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Mural Consulting. Mastering Technology. Together.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.