Cambly is growing fast all over the world and this is your chance to join our international team. A unique opportunity to work immersed in silicon valley's culture, with strong entrepreneurial spirit, a lot of responsibility, and autonomy. Our company is backed by the most prestigious VC funds of the US, sharing the same investors as Airbnb, Uber, Instagram, and 99.
If you want to drive direct impact in business metrics as well as people's lives, this is the right place for you.
This offer is for someone that has strong planning & organizational skills, and wants to invest their energy in high-impact activities.
We are looking for smart, proactive people that are empathetic, and enjoy directly assisting our students.
These are some of the many tasks that this position may include: respond to our students making sure they have the best experience possible on Cambly, identify patterns within those questions, offer technical support, optimize processes, keep translations up to date, and other growth operations activities.
Cambly truly believes in hiring exceptional self-directed people who learn quickly, even when working 100% remotely. Therefore, a high level of responsibility and commitment is required.
NATIVE ENGLISH: English is used 100% of the time to communicate with our students from many different countries, and also when contacting product, technical, and marketing international teams from all around the globe. Most of our interview process will be conducted in English.
REMOTE WORK: Work remotely 100% of the time. You can work from anywhere. However, you will be expected to work a minimum of 4 hours a day (Mon-Fri), ideally during business hours.
- Native English
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Energy and proactiveness
- Willingness to learn
Nice to have:
- Second language
- Experience in tech companies
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Customer Success Experience
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Prior experience as a tutor on Cambly
- International experience (personal or professional)
- Reply & solve customers inquiries & issues
- Use customer insights to improve customer satisfaction
- Provide technical support to our students
- Collect feedback to improve student experience
- Advise product team on improving the learning experience for students