ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, ProPharma Group’s fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today’s dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
Essential Functions include:
1. Medical Information and patient compliance service delivery
1. A degree in a life science, or pharmacy, or a registered nurse with at least 2 years nursing experience or equivalent.
2. Able to work within a team in an open and professional manner.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills and computer literacy.
4. Sound planning, prioritising and organisational skills. Showing an effective workload management system and meeting deadlines.
5. Able to take responsibility for work allocated (ensuring tasks are followed through to completion).
6. Accuracy and attention to detail.
7. Able to understand and follow processes.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.