Green Park Content is an international content marketing agency with offices in London, Sao Paulo, New York, Singapore, and Jakarta. We have published more than 50,000 articles and generated 100 million unique visitors to global client sites around the world. We're helping brands in creating effective content through end-to-end service, from auditing and strategy, production, publication and distribution. Some of our premium clients are Unilever, PepsiCo, Merck, Nivea, Nestle and Microsoft.
We're looking for a Senior SEO Managers and SEO Team Lead to join the team who values analytical interrogation, incisive thinking, and data-driven, well-researched solutions to big, complex problems. This position is hugely capable of driving change to our business, and those we work with, and we'd love to find someone who has a specific hunger to make a lasting impression but also own something monumental to their own career and the client's brand.
· Support the development of the GPC offering, including packages of SEO audits, pre-sales materials, category assessments and the rollout of content hubs.
· Research, plan and build out content strategies for GPC clients in Asia;
· Communicate SEO insights and expertise to clients;
· Build out decks to support strategic search optimisation consulting;
· Create, update, and summarise monthly SEO reports;
· Support all SEO activity;
· Manage a team of SEO Specialists and validate (QA) freelancer outputs to meet highest standards;
· Review multiple language work - especially around keyword discovery;
· Create content briefs at scale for projects and content hubs;
· Review articles created for SEO quality assurance;
· Recommend relevant content optimisations for best impact;
· Perform competitors’ analysis, site audits and site analysis (part of the analysis include excel work and presentations)
· Supporting Head of SEO APAC on new-business requirements and larger projects in Asia
· When required, manage time and quality of freelancers and junior members of staff
· Liaise with project management team to improve processes and resource management.
· Has handled and managed international clients or projects
· Formal education min Bachelor Degree (any major)
· Have minimum 7 years’ solid experience in SEO technical and content skills
· Advanced SEO skillset and strategies
· Analytical and data-driven thinking
· Fast learner & like to challenge new things
· Have Passion on SEO & any new things related to Google & organic traffic channel
· In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, GSC, Ahrefs, moz, etc)
· Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
· Up-to-date with the latest google update, its feature and best practices in SEO
· Excellent presentation skill
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.