IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations.
The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector.
Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
The Global Services Portfolio Manager has a clearly defined section of our Services Portfolio under their direction and are tasked with the definition, packaging and effective release of the Services in our Portfolio. Must proactively drive the transition to a primarily recurring revenue model in Services.
The Global Services Portfolio Manager will take full responsibility for their section of the Portfolio, which means:
▪ Bring to market world-class offerings that unlock clear, specific and measurable value for our Customers
▪ Proactively publishing and maintaining a strategy and release plan (with clear timelines and deliverables)
▪ Own definition and execution for specific Portfolio topics (Menu Cards)
▪ Ensure that all Portfolio items are fully documented as per global standards
▪ Collaborate with other Portfolio Managers and the wider GCS org to ensure that all offerings are cohesive and fulfil the life cycle strategy that we are executing
▪ Provide simple and clear content to effectively enable the sales and delivery orgs including marketing collateral
▪ Must solicit and incorporate feedback from all key internal and external stakeholders
Global Service Portfolio Managers are deep experts in their assigned fields operating at Senior level or above within a Customer value generating role. They must be able to demonstrate:
▪ Deep and practical knowledge of their assigned portfolio area
▪ Business context and a true understanding of Customer value through the lifecycle
▪ Strategically minded and creative in the ways that the services can unlock value
▪ Commercial awareness and an understanding of how we take service offerings to market e.g. definition, estimation, service descriptions
▪ Confidence and competence when working in a matrix organization, being able to deliver
results independently as well as collaboratively
▪ A good understanding of IFS methodologies and practices
▪ Quality and attention to detail
▪ Live the IFS Values
▪ Relevant Customer facing and commercial experience in the enterprise software industry
▪ Must have led or Project Managed product or service releases
▪ Varied roles in the relevant field
▪ Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of key industry trends in their chosen field
▪ Bachelors degree or equivalent
▪ Industry qualifications
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues.
With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.