✨ About us ✨
develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 10M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly, and our app was awarded the Best App of 2021
by Android and named Editor’s Choice
by Apple. We recently launched our second product, the API, allowing us to deploy our tech at scale through a b-to-b motion.
We are at an exciting stage of our journey, having successfully raised our Series A and looking to scale to $100M ARR in 2024.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, or Google. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
🤓 We are seeking a Chief of Staff to propel us to the next level! In this pivotal role, you will collaborate closely with our CEO on a wide range of critical company initiatives, enhancing our efficiency and ensuring alignment with our strategic goals.
💰 75k€-95k€* + Stock-Options/BSPCE
🇪🇺 We are a remote-friendly company but for this specific role, we expect the candidate to be in the Paris office three days per week.
✈️ We offer substantial support for relocation (10k€ relocation bonus), including finding an apartment in Paris and supporting you with the visa procedure.
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team, and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
*We can go higher for outstanding profiles, and we will adapt to the cost of living if it is higher than Paris.
✨ About the role ✨
- You are serving as a strategic advisor and counsel to the CEO and assume day-to-day responsibility for projects and tasks. Creating and maintaining cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership success.
You will take on:
- Leadership: Work closely with the founders (CEO and CTO) and other leaders to refine and execute the company's vision. Ensure alignment across all teams and departments.
- Investor Relations: Act as a key liaison between the CEO and investors, playing a central role in maintaining regular updates, board communications, and investor decks.
- Decision-Making: Make decisions aligned with the global company policy in the absence of the founders, ensuring continuity and adherence to our mission.
- Internal Communication: Establish company rituals, such as our weekly All Hands, to foster communication and alignment across the team. Focus on enabling everyone in the company to articulate our mission and quarterly objectives using simple words. Continuously enhance internal communication channels and processes.
- Meeting Ownership: Own agenda, materials, minutes, and follow-up for meetings including the whole executive team.
✨ About you ✨
- Experienced: You have been working in a consulting firm or a VC, as well as in a fast-growing startup
- Analytical: You excel at breaking down complex, unstructured problems into actionable recommendations, leveraging your analytical skills to drive informed decision-making.
- Organized: Highly organized with a strong aptitude for project management, you effortlessly manage multiple priorities to ensure effective execution and delivery of projects.
- Communication Skills: Fluent in English, you possess exceptional communication and storytelling skills in this language, enabling seamless interaction within our diverse, international team and with investors.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.