Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing molecular diagnostics startups and be a pioneer for an industry-leader who is impacting the lives of millions?
BillionToOne (Y Combinator S17), ranked at the top 5% of Y Combinator companies with $100M+ in funding from prominent VC firms, has developed a DNA molecular counter that increases the cell-free DNA diagnostics resolution by over 1,000 fold. BillionToOne's first product, UNITY™ is the first and only prenatal screen that directly assesses the baby's risk for common and severe inherited disorders such as cystic fibrosis, spinal muscular atrophy (SMA), and hemoglobinopathies from a single tube of blood
We are looking for a Inside Sales Associate to drive high impact initiatives that impact account growth, retention, and revenue through daily interactions with our customers. The Inside Sales Associate is on the front lines with our existing and potential customers, including clinics, medical staff, and patients. The ideal candidate for this role is a smart, ambitious, and talented individual who is extremely passionate about delivering strong results and a positive customer experience. The Inside Sales Associate is a remote position and reports to the Sr. Manager of Inside Sales.
- Personally engage customers in a positive and friendly manner to proactively resolve issues that may impact account growth or retention
- Oversee and effectively respond to all types of communication in a courteous and articulate manner: phone, email, and web inquiries from customers (physician offices), field sales representatives, and existing or potential patients.
- Handle a variety of inquiries, including questions about our technology, products, and services, costs, billing, and insurance coverage.
- Keep precise and clear documentation of all communications and follow-up activities.
- Contact patients through outbound calling and SMS to explain potential costs and address billing concerns
- Contact physicians and other medical personnel to obtain missing information that is pertinent to reimbursement
- Manage a queue of customers that need to be contacted and effectively follow through on a scheduled contact cadence until resolved
- Handle 20-30 inbound calls and 40-50 outbound calls per day
- 2+ years of prior client-facing experience
- Inside Sales / Customer Service background in a fast paced, high-volume environment strongly preferred
- Experience using Salesforce
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Fast learner with the ability to navigate complex workflows and technology
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills - ability to effectively tailor messages to different audiences.
Nice to Have:
- Speaking fluently in Spanish
Benefits And Perks:
- Working with a team of ‘rockstars’ who bring out the best in everyone
- Open, transparent culture that includes weekly Town Hall meetings
- The ability to indirectly or directly change the lives of hundreds of thousand patients
- Multiple medical benefit options; employee premiums paid 100% of select plans, dependents covered at 80%
- Extremely generous Family Bonding Leave for new parents (16 weeks, paid at 100%)
- Retirement savings program including a 4% Company match
- Free daily on-site lunches provided from top eateries
- Latest and greatest hardware (laptop, lab equipment, facilities)
- A variety of perks on campus (state of the art gym, restaurant)
- Free on-site EV charging (compatible with all EVs, including Tesla)
At BillionToOne, we are proud to offer a combination of a (1) base pay (2) generous equity options offering, on top of (3) industry leading company benefits (free healthcare options, 401k match, very generous fully paid parental leave etc.).
This position offers a starting compensation package including a base pay of $50,000 per year + quarterly bonus (Total OTE $66,000).
BillionToOne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.