Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing molecular diagnostics companies to help transform prenatal and oncology diagnostics that can affect millions of patient lives?
BillionToOne, ranked at the top 5% of Y Combinator companies with $300M+ in funding from prominent VC firms, has developed a DNA molecular counter that increases cfDNA diagnostic resolution by over 1,000 fold. BillionToOne's first product, UNITY™ is the first and only non-invasive prenatal test that can directly assess an unborn baby's own risk for common and severe recessive gene disorders and chromosomal abnormalities, as well as fetal sex and fetal antigens, from a single tube of blood from the pregnant mother without paternal testing.
In 2023, BillionToOne launched two liquid biopsy products that will markedly improve oncology treatment and care. With Northstar Select™, clinicians will be able to select cancer therapies that will be most effective to each patient based on their individual genetic makeup. Northstar Response™ will enable clinicians to monitor a patient’s early response to these cancer therapies, by measuring minute changes in their ctDNA, which can reduce ineffective treatments and unwanted toxicity, lower costs, and substantially improve clinical outcomes.
The Regional Sales Manager, Midwest is a dynamic individual with direct clinical sales management experience out of Women’s Health, Reproductive Health, or Lab Diagnostics within Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota, and South Dakota. You will build, develop, and lead a high impact team of sales reps who will bring the first and only single-gene NIPT supported carrier and aneuploidy screen to OBGYN clinics, MFMs, and private OBGYN practices throughout these midwest states. You will deliver clinical information to both external clients and internal teams. You will have significant influence over how the test is communicated to physicians and patients, and contribute to how the test evolves to better serve market needs. The Regional Sales Manager, Midwest is a remote position and reports to the Area Sales Director, West.
- Develop a comprehensive, data-driven sales strategy and business plan to drive market development throughout the midwest (Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota, and South Dakota)
- Build and lead a team of talented, high impact sales reps in the execution of sales strategies and optimization of opportunities that increase profitability and market share
- Recruit, Hire, Train, Manage, and Develop staff
- Develop and enhance customized pitches to individual OBGYNs, MFMs, and Genetic Counselors.
- Use data to analyze sales results, identify industry trends, and stay abreast of competition to increase sales volume and drive success within territory
- Minimum (4) years of field sales management experience leading a team of sales reps at a molecular diagnostics/genetics company, specifically focused on Women’s Health, Prenatal, and/or Reproductive Health selling directly to OBGYNs, MFMs, GCs throughout the Pacific Northwest, with an existing portfolio of convertible client relationships
- Strong experience hiring, developing and coaching and motivating a team of sales reps to exceed ambitious sales goals
- Demonstrated successful sales track record (eg. multiple award winning - President’s Club, Chairman’s Club, Circle of Excellence or equivalent), solid negotiation and closing skills, strong data analysis skills, understanding of buyer/decision maker types, exhibit effective selling, listening, presentation skills, strong focus on pull through, and good follow through skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) with demonstrated ability to effectively present to both internal and external customers.
- Effective time management skills required with a demonstrated ability to assess and prioritize opportunities required
- Exceptionally bright, flexible, self-motivated and results oriented with strong interpersonal and analytical skills and the ability to think strategically as well as execute tactically
- Must act with a sense of urgency, with a focus on closing business
- Ability to assess the needs of OBGYNs & MFMs and their office staff with a focus on consultative sales, coordination of logistics, and problem solving
- Strong desire to work in a startup environment and build out a new territory and team
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Clinical laboratory experience
Benefits And Perks:
- Working with a team of ‘rockstars’ who bring out the best in everyone
- Open, transparent culture that includes weekly Town Hall meetings
- The ability to indirectly or directly change the lives of hundreds of thousand patients
- Multiple medical benefit options; employee premiums paid 100% of select plans, dependents covered at 80%
- Extremely generous Family Bonding Leave for new parents (16 weeks, paid at 100%)
- Retirement savings program including a 4% Company match
- Free daily on-site lunches provided from top eateries
- Latest and greatest hardware (laptop, lab equipment, facilities)
- A variety of perks on campus (state of the art gym, restaurant)
- Free on-site EV charging (compatible with all EVs, including Tesla)
At BillionToOne, we are proud to offer a combination of (1) base pay (2) generous equity options offering, on top of (3) industry leading company benefits (free healthcare options, 401k match, very generous fully paid parental leave etc.).
This position offers a starting compensation package including a base of $180,000 + annual commissions + generous stock option award. Commissions potential is uncapped.
BillionToOne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.