GiveCampus is the world's leading fundraising and engagement platform for non-profit educational institutions. Trusted by 1,000+ colleges, universities, and K-12 schools, our mission is to help advance the quality, the affordability, and the accessibility of education. We received a seed investment from Y Combinator in 2015 and have pursued a strategy of "Sustainable Growth" ever since: six consecutive years of profitability and positive cash-flow have empowered us to stay laser-focused on the value we deliver to our customers and to directly actualize the change we wish to see in the world.
While we operate at meaningful scale (we've facilitated more than $2 billion in charitable giving), we’re still small relative to the commercial and social good opportunities in front of us. Every GiveCampus employee has a substantial impact on our trajectory, and we're growing to help schools achieve even greater results.
Our purpose-driven team of 70+ is located across the US: team members work from anywhere they choose. We have a beautiful 12,000sf office in Washington, DC that is available for people to use whenever they want, and we regularly organize team meet-ups, events, and retreats in various locations. We're looking to expand our team with diverse and collaborative doers who believe in our mission and the transformative power of affordable, high-quality education.
GiveCampus is looking for a best-in-class Senior Product Manager to expand existing and build new fundraising products used by 1000+ educational institutions to facilitate hundreds of millions of dollars of philanthropic donations each year. This person will drive the in-product outcomes and ship the solutions required for our sales and marketing engine to grow revenue by >5x over the next 3 years. They will report to the Director of Product and work in close partnership with Engineering, Data Science, Partner Operations, Partner Success, Marketing, and Business Development.
Successful Outcomes (24 months)
- Results: >100% year-over-year growth in philanthropic dollars processed via our platform
- Decision Making: With input and buy-in from customers and customer-facing teams, develop and refine a fundraising roadmap that delivers the outcomes required for customers and customer-facing teams to realize their goals and further differentiate GiveCampus in the market
- Execution: Implement and manage a tight, iterative feedback loop between users, the business, design, analytics, and engineering to increase velocity and drive key product and business outcomes
- Expertise: Be the go-to technical and user expert on fundraising products, owning roadmaps, launch calendars, sprint boards, PRDs, and KPIs
- User Success: Be an empathetic advocate for our partner schools, end users, and internal team members
- 3+ years of product management experience, managing complex products from kick-off to shipping at scale; ideally, startup experience
- Impact: Significant contributor in the proven success of digital product delivery in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Data: Has seen and made data-informed business and product decisions, including independently conducting analyses to support ongoing decision making
- Discovery and prioritization: Experience concepting, prototyping, testing, and validating ideas with end users, and a strong prioritization framework or approach
- Execution: Experience leading and continuously improving processes for sprint planning, daily standups, refinement, retrospectives, resource allocation, and project management against roadmap execution
- Technical: Solid technical understanding and experience contributing meaningfully to discussions on software architecture with engineers and analytics with a data scientist
- Dynamic, emerging leader who is better at listening than speaking
- Thrives in ambiguity, creates order in chaos, and consistently thinks two steps ahead
- Hands-on builder excited to go deep into technical requirements, user flows, and data
- Strong collaborator who will naturally work cross-functionally but is also comfortable operating independently
- Intensely curious, always pushing to understand why things are the way they are and how they got that way
- Passionate about advancing the quality, affordability, and accessibility of education
- Radical empathy for end users
At GiveCampus, we value diversity and we pledge to foster an environment of support, inclusivity, and learning, both on the job and throughout the application process. In this spirit, we encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
GiveCampus is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are not discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
If you feel like you don't meet all of the requirements for this role, please apply anyways. We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome often get in the way of connecting with incredible people, and we don't want them to prevent us from meeting you.