✨ About us ✨
develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 10M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly, and our app was awarded the Best App of 2021
by Android and named Editor’s Choice
by Apple. We recently launched our second product, the API, allowing us to deploy our tech at scale through a b-to-b motion.
We are at an exciting stage of our journey, having successfully raised our Series A and looking to scale to $100M ARR in the next couple of years.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, or Google. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
🤓 We are looking for our very first Product Manager who will help us to define the future of PhotoRoom Products. Your mission will be to provide the best experience with photography for entrepreneurs, content creators, and resellers who trust PhotoRoom to develop their businesses.
💰 [70-100k]* + Stock-Options/BSPCE
🇪🇺 We are flexible: you can work from anywhere in Europe, come once a month to Paris (fully reimbursed), or come to the office more often.
✈️ We offer substantial support for relocation (10k€ signing bonus), including finding an apartment in Paris and supporting you with the visa procedure.
💻 Technology - new MacBook Pro, monitor, keyboard, etc.
🏖️ Socials - Biannual company retreats, weekly Happy Hour & Game Time
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
*We can go higher for outstanding profiles and adapt to the cost of living if it is higher than in Paris.
✨ About you ✨
- You have a solid experience in product management, ideally in consumer mobile applications, SaaS where users can collaborate. Ideally, you have an engineering or design experience too.
- You are able to leverage in-depth data analysis to make decisions and prioritize on features.
- Your collaboration skills are excellent: you are able to be a voice for our users, collect feedback from the team, and explain the decisions and choices we make on the product side.
- You have stellar communication skills as it is crucial that everyone in the team understands the problem we are trying to solve.
✨ Hiring Process ✨
- Screening call with the Talent Manager
- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager
- Home technical assignment, followed by a review with the team (can be compensated and under 3h)
- Culture fit interview and meet the team!
- Reference check & Offer
- Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.