SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 31,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Skills & Knowledge
· Effective interpersonal skills; able to develop good working relationships with people at all levels internal and external
· IT literate i.e. competent in the use of MS Office applications, numerate and with preferable experience of using large and complex databases
· Able to demonstrate a good level of literacy to be able to write clear concise communications internally and externally
· Willingness to learn and adapt to change – committed to continuous personal and professional development
· Knowledge of the running and implementation of document control systems and a QMS
· Experience of working under own initiative and in planning and prioritising workloads
· Work experience in food industry Quality/Technical positions
· Understanding of the auditing and certification processes, particularly BRCGS
· Fluent written and spoken English
· A degree or HND in a Food or Bioscience subject
· Lead Auditor Qualification
· Recognised HACCP qualification of minimum 2 days duration
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.