Help us change the way people learn. Help us make learning easier and more fun for everyone. You will have the opportunity to work on a user-facing app for millions of existing users across the world, using a modern tech stack and best practices of software engineering.
- Work across our entire stack: Backend, Front-end (Web) and Mobile platforms to plan and deliver end-to-end solutions. You will have domain expertise in key areas but work fluidly across different programming languages technologies.
- Develop and deploy solutions with a focus on end-user experience, accessibility, high availability, low latency, and scalability.
- Work with Product designers to deliver effective, high-quality user interfaces.
- Solve unique, large scale, highly complex technical problems using modern web technologies
- Follow best practices of software engineering to deliver tested, maintainable, and high-quality DRY code
- Share knowledge, promote standard methodologies, and collaborate with cross-functional teams
What you need to be successful
- Proficiency in one modern programming language such as Typescript, Kotlin, Golang etc.
- Experience with a modern Frontend Framework (React, Angular, View).
- Knowledge of data modeling, such as SQL and NoSQL data models
- Experience with basic repo versioning (Github), CI, and Cloud deployment on AWS
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross-functional partners of varying technical levels
- Highly motivated self-starter with innovative thinking
Less experienced candidates will be considered as Fullstack Engineer
- You'll receive competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love.
- Most of our positions are eligible for remote work, provided you have at least 3 hours of overlap with the team in the office every weekday between 10 AM and 6 PM. Please indicate your preference in your application form.
- You're also welcome to join us in our Hong Kong or London office, we can sponsor visas and support relocations.
- We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours.
- Join our best company tradition, the annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on our Instagram.