As a Product Manager at Memfault, you will play a critical role in driving the development and success of our product. You will be responsible for key areas of the product roadmap and work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, customer success, and marketing. You prioritize product requirements and features, and ensure that they are delivered on time and to a high standard.
You will be expected to stay up-to-date with market trends and the competitive landscape, and identify opportunities to differentiate and grow the product. You will have the opportunity to work with a talented and dedicated team to make a significant impact on the IoT space via our SDKs and our cloud-based platform.
This role offers ample work-from-home flexibility is remote-friendly, but to encourage regular face-to-face time with the team each product cycle, we expect the team member in this position to come work from our Berlin office at minimum 1/day every 6 weeks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize requirements and product features, and ensure that they are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Work with our engineering team to plan and track progress, and identify and resolve any roadblocks or issues that may arise.
- Use your product manager toolkit to conduct market research, competitive analysis, analyze customer data, and conduct direct communication with customers to drive our product vision and to make informed business decisions.
- Communicate the product roadmap and progress to stakeholders, including senior leadership, customers, and the broader team.
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and competitive landscape, and identify opportunities to differentiate and grow the product.
- 3+ years of experience in product management, preferably in an infrastructure or developer tools environment.
- Experienced in customer-facing product development with proven research, prioritization, and execution skills as well as deep understanding of business impact for solutions.
- Great communicator who is able to drive prioritization consensus across teams and serve as an effective liaison between customers and our cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to identify and prioritize key issues and opportunities.
- Knowledgeable in big-data data solutions, data visualization, developer tools, and browser-based UI.
We want you (yes, you!) to apply
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria — unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Memfault is the first IoT reliability platform that empowers teams to build more robust devices at scale. Today hardware teams have little insight into how their products are performing, and what issues are driving the majority of field failures, with Memfault they can operate with the same speed and agility as software organizations. Companies such as Logitech, Bose, Whoop, and Verkada use Memfault’s performance monitoring, device debugging, and OTA update capabilities to ship fast and build high quality products. Memfault was founded by veterans of Pebble, Fitbit, and Oculus, and is backed by fantastic investors such as YCombinator and Uncork Capital.