Tesorio empowers the Fortune 5,000,000 run as if they had a Fortune 500 finance team. We plug into a company's cashflow data sources and leverage data science to surface the most impactful actions they can take to optimize their cash flow. Then, we let them implement those actions with the click of a button.
We listen to our customers, and empower them to share their best practices and wishlist with us to make our product better every day. We're looking for talented engineers to help us implement a high volume of curated ideas and reinvent how complex financial transactions can be simplified.
We are developing machine learning algorithms to understand business cash needs, predictive algorithms to forecast future cash flow, and a sleek UI/UX to make our products enjoyable to work with. You'll be joining an early-stage company with a small, tight-knit team, backed by top-tier VCs (including First Round, Floodgate, Fuel and Y Combinator). You'll work closely with the entire engineering team, our Head of Product, and the co-founders. Learn more at tesorio.com
What’s in it for you?
- All of our teams work fully remote. We call our team "Remote Powered." At Tesorio, "remote" doesn't mean second-class
- Fast paced environment where you have a daily impact
- Work with some of the best and brightest (but also humble)
- You care deeply about security
- You have previously worked at startups and have helped determine the best practices and direction for DevOps
- Organized, efficient and automated processes are exciting and extremely important
- You have strong opinions but are always open to new thoughts and ideas
- You are always learning and honing your craft
- You enjoy writing production grade code and scripts to implement your solutions
- You believe that creating well-organized documentation is an important aspect of getting the job done
What you’ll do day-to-day
- Build the framework and foundation for DevOps and for helping our engineering teams scale and make their processes more efficient
- Help build and drive improvements in performance, reliability, and scalability in our infrastructure
- Manage and improve our AWS infrastructure
- Build the tools that take the code from repository to production in a manner that is maintainable, scalable & repeatable
- Help drive the monitoring and alerting initiatives to ensure uptime and reliability of all systems
- Work closely with the development, Platform, QA and Product teams to optimize the software development lifecycle
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver on product initiatives
What you can expect
- You will work on a small, nimble team that has a direct impact on the success of the entire engineering organization.
- You will own high-impact features with your team from concept to launch.
- You will have a strong influence on how features come together.
The ideal candidate
- 5 - 7 years of experience working in a DevOps role
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience
- A solid understanding of AWS and cloud security
- Experience with container technologies (Docker) & Kubernetes
- Experience in AWS at scale leveraging core services such as Lambda, RDS, EC2, EKS and ECS
- Experience writing applications and tools in Python
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with operational tools such as Datadog and AWS CloudWatch
- A solid understanding of CI/CD, logging, and monitoring
Nice To Have
- Experience in Fintech
- AWS certifications