Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years, we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
This position makes decisions and recommendations for approval of potential clients as well as on-going audit on existing clients.
The Credentialing Analyst investigates potential subscribers to eliminate the possibility of fraudulent use along with ensuring compliance to the Fair Credit Reporting Act and Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act rules and regulations.
The Credentialing Analyst must obtain supporting documentation to account for due diligence, compliance, legal use, permissible purpose, financial stability and other issues pertinent to the applicant and/or Experian. Also, educates potential and new external clients on permissible purpose, appropriate use and rules regarding the privilege of accessing credit reports and reporting credit information. Responsible for updating Salesforce and Mainframe accounts while accessing appropriate business reports for review.
The analyst will also be responsible for any special projects or tasks that get assigned along with process improvements, etc. Additionally, will provide set up assistance to customers as needed.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree (High School)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Two to four years fraud investigations experience
• Results driven with exceptional planning and organizational skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities
• High level of detail orientation
• Flexible team player able to work in a fast paced environment
• Excel intermediate level a must
• Web experience
• Query experience
• Salesforce/mainframe Knowledge is a plus
• Proven previous job stability, including maintaining long-term work relationships with former employers
• Must be able to clear the company’s pre-employment screening
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.ll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.