Awake’s mission is to assess and protect companies from advanced cyber-attacks and to help their security teams operate with super-human efficiency. Our approach is simply different than what is available today, and we aim to create a world-class, enduring capability to help protect the information assets that enrich our world. We are looking for the best talent to lead the best security solutions.
Our team is composed of customer-focused professionals with best-in-class industry experience. Our team of extremely talented and friendly individuals is looking for new members who are passionate, motivated, and most of all enjoy working closely with customers to ensure their success.
Awake Security is seeking an experienced candidate to provide pre-sales systems engineering support and technical
expertise to both our enterprise/commercial accounts as well as our partners.
• Partner with the Awake Account Managers to understand customer pain points and conduct Awake product demonstrations before and during customer evaluation (PoVs)
• Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
• Put together Awake-related guidelines and recommendations pertaining to customer security programs and integrations with customers’ existing tools
• Partner with Sales Team to respond to RFP/RFQs
• Provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering
• Represent Awake at Cyber Security industry events and conferences
• Keep up to date on competitive solutions, products, and services
• Contribute to content creation, including videos, white papers, and how-to/FAQs on technology and product
• Support Awake partners in closing deals and developing future opportunities
• BS/CS/CE technical degree required
• Network Industry Certification preferred (e.g. CISSP, OSCP, CHFI, ECSA, etc.)
• Possess a minimum of 5+ years of network security with a focus on IR, pen-testing, forensic analysis, or threat hunting
• Demonstrated work experience as either a Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect, Pre-Sales SE or Network Security Engineer preferred
• Previous experience analyzing packet captures preferred
• Experience with API integrations highly desired
• Previous experience building lab/test environments is desirable
• Knowledge of competitive products, solutions, and services
• Ability to write security-related white papers
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
• Ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative team effort
• Ability to travel part time for customer engagements
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.