Postscript is building a text message marketing automation platform specifically for ecommerce. Backed by Y Combinator (YC W19) and other top VCs, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help scale the company.
About the role
As Head of Product Management, you will grow and lead a world-class product team. You will lead hiring efforts to scale the team and ensure that new team members reach full productivity quickly. You will continually ensure that the Product team strongly embodies autonomy and empowerment and meets ambitious goals. You will develop scalable infrastructure and implement SaaS product development best practices that foster rapid iteration with a large customer base. Overall, you will empower our product managers to continually have maximum positive impact for our company and customers. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Build and lead a high-performing, highly-engaged Product team that embodies Postscript’s values. Ensure that your team continually meets business goals, while building a team culture of autonomy and empowerment. Provide ongoing coaching, development and career growth
- Implement SaaS product development best practices that foster rapid iteration with a large customer base
- Develop scalable infrastructure and ensure that your team is continually set up for optimal success. Establish and continually improve processes that yield maximum efficiency in day-to-day product operations
- Orchestrate the delivery of multiple products
- Implement appropriate metrics to measure and motivate productivity
- Ensure excellent communication and collaboration between all product team members and stakeholders.
- Develop strong working expertise within the ecommerce ecosystem, including deep understanding of core ecommerce marketing use-cases
- Actively contribute to a compelling product vision and roadmap for Postscript
- Be a proactive, collaborative leader within the design, product & engineering teams
What We’ll Love About You
- 7+ years experience in SaaS product management required
- Demonstrated success in building and scaling successful product teams, preferably in hypergrowth environments
- Strong operational- and process-orientation
- Strong analytical skills, with a data-driven, metrics-oriented mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate well with stakeholders across the business
- Product experience in e-commerce martech or closely related tech preferred
- Leadership experience in early & mid stage companies strong preferred
What You’ll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.
Our backed stack is a Python (Flask) API with a PostgreSQL database hosted on AWS. Our frontend is built with React JS and Bootstrap.
The tech is not fancy, but are obsessed with building high-quality product and providing world-class customer service. Our goal is to help our customers deliver "the right message to the right person at the right time", which eventually means driving smarter automated messages through data science and ML.