INGELLICOM is an established, growth-oriented, high-end IT consulting and software company with headquarters in Puerto Rico. Its highly qualified employees have years of experience and have propelled the company to the forefront of areas such as business consulting, IT consulting, application programming, operating systems, networks, databases and web technologies.
Responsible to maintain policies and procedures to ensure the security and integrity of databases. Resolves database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication and other distributed data issues. Understands the inter-working of the other architectural components, such as services and batch processes, and how they interact with the database.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
• At least 2 – 4 years’ experience in database administration preferably in the design, installation and maintenance of Microsoft SQL
• Proficiency with MS SQL server migrations and upgrades.
• Database Administration experience on MS SQL Server 2012-2019, Reporting Services, Integration Services, and Analysis Services
• Required experience administering Microsoft clustering and SQL platform(s)
• Knowledge of Window Server.
• Skilled with MS Office, VISIO or other diagraming tools
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.