Spry Squared, Inc. is where Managed IT Services, IT Recruiting and Information Technology Consulting collide! Spry Squared is a multi-dimensional Managed IT Services and IT Consulting firm founded by Linda Tousley Spry and co-founder Steve Spry. At Spry Squared, Inc., we are the very definition of quick and nimble. Our managing partners have years of industry experience so that we understand and identify industry standards, innovations and trends that are essential to the success of your business.
This is a 12 month contract position that can be remote with ability to travel required.
The Microsoft Sr. Consultant position consists of consulting, delivery, and technical leadership within Professional Services (PS) in the Microsoft Unified Communications (UC) portfolio. Microsoft UC PS engineer supports projects (both internal and customer-facing) with a focus on planning, designing, implementing, optimizing, troubleshooting, and supporting all converged Microsoft unified communications solutions to meet PS objectives. Additional support includes training and workshop activities, mentoring of junior engineers, custom consulting services, and review of custom designs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Serve as primary deployment / implementation engineer for Unified Communications Microsoft portfolio.
· Lead global resource team in support of service deployment / implementation.
· Work with customer, vendors, and internal teams to deploy designed solutions
· Prepare project low-level design and documentation
· Present solutions to clients and C-level resources (internal / external)
· Participate as a “hands-on” lead engineer on all project deployments
· Act as lead engineer and expert in Microsoft PS engineering resources
· Mentor and develop junior engineers
· Maintain and develop relationships with clients and vendor partners
· Evaluate and recommend new technologies / best practices
· Maintain technical certifications as required
Required Technical and Work Experience
· More than 10 years hands-on experience planning, designing, and implementing / deploying complex and global Microsoft UC product lines.
· Proven C-level presentation and communication experience.
· Expertise in all network and UC architecture related to Microsoft UC environments.
· Extensive experience designing and implementing complex and global Microsoft UC deployments.
· Configuration and troubleshooting expertise in global Microsoft (Office 365 / Teams) solutions.
· Expertise deploying Microsoft Direct Routing / EV in cloud, hybrid and dedicated environments.
· Experience deploying Microsoft-certified audio and video equipment / room systems.
· Expertise with vendor and manufacturer-provided remote access and provisioning tools to support remote and onsite deployments.
· Expertise with all Microsoft-related communications and messaging protocols.
· Experience deploying / supporting / troubleshooting Session Border Controllers for Enterprise Voice (ex. Ribbon, Sonus, Oracle Acme, and Cisco CUBE).
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerShell scripting
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Desired Technical and Work Experience
· Expertise in deploying Exchange, SharePoint, and additional peripheral Microsoft server environments.
· Expertise with related vendor video technologies, such as Tandberg, Cisco, and Polycom.
· Expertise integrating solutions with other vendor products such as overhead paging systems, direct SIP Trunking to other IPPBX platforms, etc.
· Expertise in integration with Cisco environments via Microsoft.
· Consulting experience is highly desirable. The ideal candidate will also have 5+ years experience with a technology vendor or systems integrator selling, designing, and implementing Cisco UC systems and solutions.
· Microsoft MCSE-Voice / MS Teams certifications required
· Cisco and other vendor certifications desired.
· Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science, IT, Networking or related technologies
· Master’s degree in Business or IT preferred
· Hands-on experience and flexible working hours are required
· Ability to travel required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.