Jupiter Consulting Services is an IT (Information Technology) services company focused on providing project and outsourcing solutions and services for clients worldwide.
Headquartered in St. Louis MO, Jupiter provides total solutions that deliver value while providing competitive advantage for its clients.
Since beginning operations in late 1998, Jupiter has developed a client base numbering several Fortune 100 firms, with whom we have signed multi-year contracts for a wide range of IT services.
Job Title: Business Analyst--Cards Issuing Domain
Title: Cards Business Analyst
Location: This person can work remotely anywhere in the US
Required Skills: • In depth knowledge of cards issuing line of business
• Conducting workshop with IT/business/operations team in order to understand the AS-IS processes / requirements and suggest TO-BE processes/requirements
• Business Requirement assessment and document business processes, flows, use cases and business requirements and help in solution development and deployment
• Work in cross functional team environment and liaise between the development / testing teams and the client in order to cascade the requirements
• Should have good understanding of Loan processing on card’s platform(Loan Originations, Booking, Loan scheduling, Loan servicing, reporting, loan disbursement criteria etc)
• Should have experience implementing Credit Card loans systems/3rd party Loan processing integration/BNPL product implementation
• Experience is a must on loan product implementation.
• Should have clear understanding/knowledge of integrating 3rd party loan products and BNPL products
• Defining the analysis approach for projects, ensuring they meet Capgemini and customer needs for successful delivery
• Interact with business/SMEs/Technical stakeholders, steer workshop for requirement elicitation, system impact analysis
• Lead a team of Junior BAs, Testers
• Prepare/Review analysis documents - BRD, FSD, User Stories and take stakeholder sign-off from client
• Review test strategy, test specifications ,assist in SIT and provide UAT support
• To understand the Business requirements from different business stakeholders and convert them into System Requirements in the form of User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
• Proven Domain and Business Functions expertise in Cards domain
• Excellent communication and customer management skills
• Experience of working in an Devops/Agile Environment
Cards Issuing not acquiring
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.