Provides World-wide Internet Technology Services.
Python 3 Software Engineer needed for a completely remote job with an independent work schedule. Management of this rapidly expanding business is very accommodating in providing a healthy work/life balance and delivers competitive salary and benefits.
This is a completely remote position.
There is no sponsorship or C2C. You must live in the U.S.
· Work with a very large codebase using Python 3 and Django.
· Design and develop key areas of the codebase that support monitoring and management of applications.
· Make decisions and implement the technology that will enhance the security for applications, as well as for the clients and end-users.
· Build and test applications, including unit testing.
· Work with and integrate external API’s.
· Using data from various sources, design solutions for complex problems.
· Minimum of 7 years of experience in Software Engineering, which includes object-oriented design (OOD), data structure design, and work on abstracted codebases.
· 3+ years’ experience working with Python and preferably some Django.
· Familiarity with data and data security.
· Ability to deploy and maintain production applications in IaaS cloud platforms.
· Previous experience in application, product, or Enterprise security.
· Knowledge of multiple SaaS platforms.
· Write integrations and connected apps for multiple SaaS platforms.
· Background using Django, Rest Framework, Kubernetes, Postgres, and Google Kubernetes Engine.
Kw: staff software engineer, software security engineer, ood, data design, codebases, python, django, iaas, cloud platforms, enterprise, saas, rest framework, kubernetes, postgres, gke, google kubernetes engine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pay range is based on experience. Range is $170,000 to $180,000
Health insurance benefits
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.