We are seeking an organized and energetic project coordinator to join our growing organization. The project coordinator will report to the IT PMO Director to provide support to the PMO as well as Project Managers (on multiple projects). The Project Coordinator will work with the PMO Direct and assist with the Project In-Take process as well as ensuring weekly status reports are posted to the Project Portfolio dashboard. The Project Coordinator will setup MS Team pages for all projects (SharePoint PMM Project Folder structure). Working in a team environment, the project coordinator will organize meetings, take notes, manage schedules, and ensure all materials and information are present to meet project timelines. This role is essential to the launching of new projects and you must be organized and professional.
Project Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
· Monitor current projects and coordinate all team members involved to keep workflow on track
· Assign new project tasks
· Work to improve the project process
· Ensure project aligns with set strategy and budget
· Organize and plan meetings with project manager
· Arrange and manage team goals, project schedules, and new information; keep all material up to date
· Communicate timeline changes and new information to team; track project changes and adjust schedules as needed
· Record minutes and take detailed notes during meetings
· Keep track of all project-related paperwork; ensure all needed materials are current and properly filed and stored
· Strategize with project manager when needed
· Track and analyze project risks and recommend improvements
Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, communications, business, administration, or related field or equivalent work experience
· Previous experience in supporting healthcare projects, PMP, SaFe Agile or Scrum experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Superior computer skills; well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, MS Teams, MS Visio with a strong and thorough knowledge of Excel
· Able to work effectively under pressure
· Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
· Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines
Long term contract.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.