Johannesburg, South Africa
Standard Bank Group is a leading Africa-focused financial services group, and an innovative player on the global stage, that offers a variety of career-enhancing opportunities – plus the chance to work alongside some of the sector’s most talented, motivated professionals. Our clients range from individuals, to businesses of all sizes, high net worth families and large multinational corporates and institutions. We’re passionate about creating growth in Africa. Bringing true, meaningful value to our clients and the communities we serve and creating a real sense of purpose for you.
To apply computer science theories, principals to create, refactor moderate to complex programs/scripts, integration software services. To design complex specifications, code, test, debug, enhance programs within the Continuous delivery pipelines and provide support, maintenance of systems, programmes. To execute software developer responsibilities according to Engineer practice, standards, frameworks, roadmaps and the architects application standards. Participate in reviews of colleagues' work.
- Bsc Degree in Information Technology
- 5 - 7 years in Engineering (includes Cloud and Resilience)
- 8-10 years proven experience in modern engineering practices i.e. dev ops, agile etc.
- Proven experience across multiple, broad IT Engineering disciplines, with demonstrated specialisation in at least one.
- Developing Strategies
- Providing Insights
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Developing Expertise
- Interpreting Data
- Design Patterns and Code
- Agile Development
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Testing (unit, regression, integration)