Welcome is a Webby-award winning virtual event platform that enables a single person to produce a jaw-dropping experience that feels like an interactive TV show. Welcome is on a mission to provide access to create equitable experiences that connect, transport and engage people like never before. We’re a well-funded, Silicon Valley startup backed by top VCs. Our founders, investors and advisors are from Google, Facebook, Yahoo, InstaCart, Dropbox, Slack and more.
We are growing incredibly fast and looking for an account executive to help us grow even faster.
A day in the life of an Account Executive at Welcome:
- Call inbound leads and schedule discovery calls.
- Qualify leads by understanding customer pain points and conveying how our solution will help.
- Conduct highly personalized demos tailored to the customer's specific pain points and needs.
- Handle and overcome any and all objections by identifying the root cause.
- Be able to close and pull deals across the finish line.
- Provide an exceptional and customer-centric experience that allows you to control the buying journey from beginning to end.
- Become an expert in our CRM and make sure pipelines and activities are consistently up-to-date and accurate to the highest level attention to detail.
- Work with Marketing and Customer Success to deliver a consistent brand experience with every lead.
- Track and relay customer requirements to product teams.
- Most importantly, bring your energy and have fun!
- You are a business athlete who wants to join a championship team of high-caliber talent, focused and diligent to get the win. You have empathy for the customer and can add value to them through the product. You care deeply about the success of each customer, their clients and your teammates. You can get passionate about bringing people together through high-quality virtual events, and you find fulfillment in the convening of people.
- 1-2 years of account executive and sales experience from SaaS companies: relationship-building, driving revenue and closing business.
- Experience managing accounts. Some experience presenting to C-level or other key decision-maker relationships. We will train you.
- A growth mindset and complete dedication to mastering the art of selling.
- Grit and the willingness to do whatever it takes to succeed. Being coachable, taking extreme ownership and trusting the process.
- Track record of relevant experience meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Salesforce, Powerpoint and Excel.
Our Investments In You:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision health insurance
- Wellness/fitness & internet reimbursements
- Top of the line 13-inch Macbook Pro
- $1,000 home office and video conferencing budget (not including laptop) to create an accessible, productive, and comfortable work environment
- An incredible team with a great blend of hustle, productivity and a ton of fun
- Opportunity to work with some of tech’s best talent and to learn and grow
Imagine working on a team where:
- A single non-sales founder closed over 400k in ARR in 2 months
- Deals are closed in 3-4 weeks which is half the industry average
- Welcome is established as the number one leader in one of the hottest markets now (Virtual Events) and for years to come
- We skipped a Seed Round and closed a Series A round of 11 million dollars, led by one of the top VC’s on the planet
You've made it this far! If you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. Let us know why you would be a great addition to Welcome in a personal statement/cover letter.
We are composed of a diverse group of entrepreneurs, dreamers and builders who believe that exceptional, high-quality experiences can seamlessly bring people together, invite collaboration, and provide a meaningful sense of belonging. If you align to these principles and have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
Welcome embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. While Welcome supports visa sponsorship, sponsorship opportunities may be limited to certain roles and skillsets.