Welcome is a Webby-award winning virtual event platform that enables a single person to produce a jaw-dropping experience that feels like an interactive TV show. Welcome is on a mission to provide access to create equitable experiences that connect, transport and engage people like never before. We’re a well-funded, Silicon Valley startup backed by top VCs. Our founders, investors and advisors are from Google, Facebook, Yahoo, InstaCart, Dropbox, Slack and more.
We're seeking an experienced Talent Sourcer to join our team and help scale our hiring efforts and business. You will play a critical role in a rapidly-growing tech startup by driving sourcing and outreach functions for our in-house recruiting and talent acquisition efforts.
A Typical Day of a Sourcer at Welcome:
- Source, identify, and engage high quality, passive candidates for a variety of roles, levels, and business functions
- Partner with recruiting on various process improvements, programs, and strategic initiatives
- Perform in an asynchronous, autonomous, fast-paced environment
- Use informed data to build efficiencies into the sourcing and outbound messaging process
- Always deliver a delightful candidate experience!
Experience Needed to Succeed as a Sourcer at Welcome:
- At least a year (ideally 2+ years) of sourcing or recruiting experience, and an ability to support recruiting for a wide range of functions including sales, marketing, engineering, and G&A
- Successfully managing pipeline using Lever (or similar ATS), LinkedIn, Gem and a variety of other channels, tools, and strategies
- Using a data driven approach to tracking and managing pipeline
- Building out and executing creative and engaging sourcing strategies
- Contributing to an organization focused on cultivating a diverse workforce and ensuring equity throughout the interview process
- Effective communicator, who enjoys working collaboratively. A creative problem-solving, forward-thinking and loves achieving results
- Ideal experience includes sourcing GTM (sales, customer success, sales engineering, and marketing)
You've made it this far! If you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. Let us know why you would be a great addition to Welcome in a personal statement/cover letter.
We are composed of a diverse group of entrepreneurs, dreamers and builders who believe that exceptional, high-quality experiences can seamlessly bring people together, invite collaboration, and provide a meaningful sense of belonging. If you align to these principles and have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
Welcome embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. While Welcome supports visa sponsorship, sponsorship opportunities may be limited to certain roles and skillsets.