Yuxi Global is an American company with 100% remote jobs and high functional teams across Latin America.
We stay updated with the most modern, edge practices and technologies. Our teams are versatile, adaptable and have expertise in a wide range of programming languages, databases and frameworks.
This is your invitation to someone who loves working with the newest technologies and is on top of what’s next. Do you have a keen eye for performance and are you always seeking the highest quality in code? We are looking for someone like you!
We are currently looking for a Director of Software Engineering to work with one of our best clients in the US, who build solutions using blockchains, with their own smart contract framework, a unique API framework, and a robot/hardware control framework that can make decisions autonomously or through consensus. The mission is to create autonomous transaction processing platforms that enable our customers to securely process transactions with distributed and centralized architectures in the cloud and on bare metal IoT.
* Excellent organization and prioritization skills with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
* Create a culture of customer focus, engineering excellence, and feature delivery.
* Manage a team of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews.
* Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
* Take responsibility for the overall planning, execution and success of complex technical projects.
* Work closely with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Consulting, Technical Program Management, QA, Software Engineering Leadership, and Solution Management. product management team to ensure we're building the best products and delivering solutions that will delight customers.
* Cultivate innovation by driving cross-collaboration and execution of projects across multiple squads.
* Contribute high-level technical expertise and direct code development, while also providing technical leadership to the team.
* Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services, from inception and design, through to deployment, operation, and refinement.
* Support the senior engineers and leverage your technical knowledge and experience with implementing web technologies, software services, authentication protocols, programming languages, application integration techniques, and network security.
* Help define and execute/implement product/project roadmap with other leads and cross-functional stakeholders.
* Inspire, manage, coach, hire, and retain senior principal engineers and teams of engineers who strive to be industry influencers, always growing their subject matter expertise and pushing the limits of innovation.
You will work closely with your fellow engineering team members based in Colombia and other Latin American Countries. We are used to working in a distributed and remote manner, so this role is open to professionals in The Americas.
* 15 years of professional software development experience or 10 years with a relevant advanced degree.
* 15 years or more of experience testing, maintaining, and/or launching software products, and 10 years of experience with software design and architecture.
* 10 years of experience managing software engineering teams directly, and 1 year of managing a sub-department of a software engineering department.
* Recent experience managing an engineering team delivering products and custom projects that support a product/project roadmap of features with technical deep-dives into code and architecture, security, networking, data/algorithms.
* Experience communicating and working with engineering teams.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.