Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our pioneering team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient performance marketing and improve the customer journey. We operate all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house, giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve.
In your new role as Display Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for our consumer brand wirkaufendeinauto.de, by leading high-impact projects for growth and optimization and taking ownership of our campaigns with a strong focus on the Display area.
You would like to experience our dynamic atmosphere 100% from your home office, whether from Düsseldorf, Leipzig, Mannheim or any other city in Germany, and still have a big impact from day one? Then find out what awaits you!
Your new role
- Drive and execute paid campaigns like Display, Facebook and Youtube for our consumer brand wirkaufendeinauto.de across all European markets
- Track and report on performance results and ROI in line with channel goals and KPIs and constantly looking for ways to optimize and improve campaigns
- Support the increase of PPC leads through the strategic development of new and existing campaigns and increase our CTR and conversion rate
- Manage budgets for campaigns independently and ensure that we meet our targets
- Provide benchmarks for future campaign performance to aid business decisions
- Stay on top of the latest developments in advertising platforms
- Relevant years of experience with a focus on digital marketing running and optimizing successful Performance Programmatic and Display Media campaigns in a competitive area
- Exceptional understanding of Digital ad technology with knowledge of multiple media buying platforms
- Strong affinity to work deeply with data and a intention to always keep at the cutting edge of the newest development in analysis tools
- Contribute with a strong understanding of the consumer and align your actions with their needs to ensure an optimal customer journey
- Fluency in English and an excellent command of another European language like Italian, German or Spanish
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- We invest in your personal and professional growth with a dedicated education budget for online courses, conferences and trainings
- Life-work balance is part of our culture, you will receive 30 days of vacation
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
- You don't live in Berlin? No matter! You can work 100% from your home office.
- We offer you a secure job with a permanent contract
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.