Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us!
For more information: https://www.segulatechnologies.com
• Coordinate product engineering activities to support the creation of new designs, the management of changes to existing products, and the solution of related problems
• Compilation of relevant technical specifications and verification of plans
• Coordinating multidisciplinary activities in the development of a new product and solving related design problems
• Ensuring the continuous creation and updating of DFMEA
• Managing open product design issues and ensuring timely solutions
• Coordination of DV and PV activities
• Creating detailed instructions for designers
• Completion of detailed changes to the documentation
• Ensuring that data is issued according to customer requirements and internal requirements
• Cooperation with customers, plants, and subcontracting team
• Supervision of the prototyping process and change process
• Creation and implementation of VA / VE
• Provision of technical support to the relevant production plants in connection with the solution of customer complaints, or in connection with the solution of problems caused by product design
• All other activities as directed by your supervisor
Employee perks, benefits
- home-office (few times a month is required presence in Prešov)
- work in a young team
- the possibility of career growth
- language courses
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
MS Office - Advanced
Driving licence B
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
• University degree in a mechanical or manufacturing engineering discipline
• Active knowledge of English
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Minimum 4 years of experience in product design or development, best in the engineering automotive industry
• Detailed knowledge of procedures in the field of mechanical design, e.g. DFMEA, PLM & VA / VE etc.
• Ability to read and create detailed technical specifications
• Ability to set priorities, anticipate possible problems.
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• Stress resistant.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.