We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
Started by ex-Amazon product heads in 2009, Merkle Sokrati is India’s leading technology company. We help create bespoke solutions for our clients in Big Data and Analytics, Marketing Technology and Digital Transformation domains. Awarded Deloitte’s Tech Top 50 for five years in a row, Merkle Sokrati is also a certified partner for many enterprise marketing technology solutions like Salesforce, Adobe, MoEngage, AppsFlyer, Branch.io, and more. We help India's largest and fastest-growing brands like Swiggy, Tanishq, Canon, Tata Sky, ITC, Kotak, FoxStar, Voot, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. Touted as one of the coolest work cultures in the country, Sokrati is led by an extremely dynamic, and vibrant team of 1,400 strong experts, working across 7 time zones to bring efficiency, innovation, and brilliance into the digital space.
Some of the exciting projects we are working on
What is a Typical day in the life of any Software Developer at Sokrati
▪ 1-3 years of Development Experience, You can count any relevant internship experience as well.
▪ Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or similar, or advanced degree preferred.
▪ Significant experience writing, utilizing and securing RESTful API services in large
scale distributed applications. and experience with using tools like Swagger, Postman and JMeter for API testing is a plus.
▪ Experience with micro service architectures, Loadbalancers, Queues, Serverless functions, and cloud systems, especially AWS/Azure/GCP.
▪ Experience in build scripts or any build system like, Maven, Gradle, Grunt etc
▪ Experience with relational and non relational (e.g., MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB,
CouchDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearc h etc.) data stores.
▪ Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, test
driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications,
▪ Experience in container technologies like Docker / Kubernetes a plus.
▪ Experience in agile development methodologies.
What your Career Path Typically looks like like
6 Months - Learn the Ropes of True end to end Software Development. By this time you have shipped many features to production :)
Year One - Become a Jedi Master and start on your journey by taking in a few young developers in your fold. Teach them your techniques and tell them your stories. The beginning of your own SWAT team.
Year Two - Your team grows, start leading it from the front, become responsible for owning and delivering sprints Your own Sprints You now have your own Squad leaders, help them on their journey of team bonding and togetherness.
Year Three - Take charge and complete ownership for a Delivery project as a Tech Lead. Build rock solid Software architectures, get to work with Software Architects and Product Owners. After this, you can continue on your path to world domination, no issues.
Do all this while you are enjoying the work and life after work as well.
1. The essential Weekend team parties,
2. The not so formal lunch outings,
3. Annual Goa Trips and so much more fun than can fit in this space.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.