McFadyen Digital is the leading adviser and implementer of marketplaces. We have completed hundreds of digital commerce implementations over two decades for a prestigious client list, including 10% of the Fortune 500. Our proficiencies include online marketplaces, eCommerce, digital marketing, User Experience, and other integrations. Our unique approach of focusing on select software partnerships and supporting services allows McFadyen’s consultants to immerse themselves in specific solutions, thus providing deep expertise that can propel our clients’ business. We also extend eCommerce platforms with Mirakl marketplace functionality.
McFadyen Digital is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, with additional offices in Brazil and India.
Learn more about us at our website: www.mcfadyen.com
Technical Product Owner
This individual will interact with a variety of business stakeholders as a cross-functional liaison to understand client requirements and issues. technically inclined, subject matter expert role, leading a cross-functional team to understand customer needs, gather requirements, and lead the overall process from design to production Partner with Architects and technical leads to innovate solutions. Create documentation and other artifacts to turn strategy into reality. Independently initiate, facilitate, and participate in fact-finding, green-field discussions, and implementation planning and design meetings. You will suggest innovative solutions to business problems that leverage technology for achieving market differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences for our clients.
Top 5 Responsibilities
1. eCommerce requirements gathering, analyzing and documenting requirements for large-scale (e.g. Fortune 500 or equivalent) projects;
2. Technically inclined, retail/ecommerce subject matter expert;
3. Present solution alternatives to clients that meet their business requirements;
4. Lead requirements validation activities to confirm that a solution based on the requirements would meet customer needs and achieve the business objectives;
5. Work with the business stakeholders or sponsors to translate business needs into business and functional requirements
Your Core Values: Client Focus, Owning the Outcome, Adaptability, Collaboration
Key Words: Marketplace, Platform Business, eCommerce, Strategy, Strategic Analysis, Strategic Planning, Digital Transformation
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.