Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our pioneering team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient performance marketing and improve the customer journey. We operate all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house, giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve.
As a Marketing Analyst / Controller within the Marketing Team at AUTO1 Group, you will use your analytical skills to plan and control the marketing budget allocation.You support business decisions with in-depth analysis, proactive improvement suggestions and continuously advance the reporting system.
What you will tackle
- Analyze the marketing performance of countries, brands and different channels in order to generate insightful reports to lean decision making
- Collaborate strongly with Online and Offline Marketing teams to enable an as efficient as possible budget allocation
- Build sophisticated reports for Marketing Management and give your recommendations for actions
- Consolidate marketing acquisition data and provide in depth insights to our Business Analytics and Finance team
- Work on complex analysis e.g. cross media checks, long-term development of the business as well as ad-hoc analysis based on specific needs on short notice
What you are good at
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in marketing controlling, performance marketing or similar
- Mathematical or statistical background with a strong analytical understanding as well as advanced Excel skills, Tableau would be a plus
- Strong ability to proactively translate data insights into business actions
- Highly motivated to grow further within a fast-paced environment and learn in the field of performance marketing by challenging status quo constantly
- Excellent coordination skills that enable you to drive projects with different teams across the organization with fluent communication skills in English
Why AUTO1 Group
- You don't live in Berlin? No matter! You can work 100% from your home office
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
- We offer you a secure job with a permanent contract
- We care: during COVID-19, you get the choice to either work from home or at the office where we provide you with a safe & hygienic environment
- Life-work balance is part of our culture, you will receive 30 days of vacation
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.