Rescale (@rescaleinc) is the leading hybrid cloud platform delivering intelligent computing for digital R&D, and enabling more than 300 customers from startups to Fortune 50 enterprises to accelerate design cycles and time-to-market.
Founded by former Boeing aerospace engineers, Rescale gives research scientists and engineers the ability to automate their workflows across simulation and artificial intelligence applications, fully automated and performance optimized against the best high performance computing architectures.
Using Rescale, industry leaders are accelerating new chip designs, enabling computational drug discovery, powering the design of new rockets and supersonic jets, and building a sustainable energy future.
We are seeking a Business Operations Senior Analyst to join our team! Select candidates may be considered for a Manager level role. This role will be the first outside hire into Business Operations to support scaling the team. The Business Operations (Bus. Ops) team owns a number of strategic responsibilities for Rescale, collaborating closely with global go-to-market leadership, Revenue Operations, Finance, and Product.
Business Operations responsibilities include:
Company Operations: Work with Rescale C-suite to design and manage the quarterly & annual strategic planning process for Rescale, including Objective & Key Result (OKR) frameworks and leading Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s)
Go-to-Market Strategy: Work with Global Sales Leadership to deliver strategic & urgent GTM assessments and projects to support and drive Rescale’s commercial growth. Design and roll-out GTM process improvements with Revenue Operations
Pricing & Packaging: Design & implement improvements to Pricing & Packaging strategy and operations; support the field teams in managing Rescale’s most critical customer relationships. Work with Product & Engineering to design pricing strategies for new Rescale features
Business Analytics & Intelligence: Team with Finance and global GTM leadership to design, monitor, and report out on key KPI’s for Rescale. Use data to recommend process & business model operating improvements
Sample projects for this role include:
- Support and eventually lead the 2022 quarterly planning process & operating cadence across the organization; manage the company Quarterly Business Review
- Become a trusted advisor to the GTM organization by building “source of truth” KPI’s and Metrics with the Revenue Operations team
- Assume ownership of critical bookings, pipeline, and growth forecasting models with the Finance team; support Board of Directors presentation material development
- Develop a proactive cadence with Product team to co-design Rescale’s pricing strategy
- Eventual management of other team members as the team grows
What we're looking for:
- Excellent spoken & written communications abilities, including presentation building
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; significant quantitative analytics experience (Excel & Gsheets)
- Professional services experience (consulting, financial services) or experience working in high growth startup preferred
- Demonstrated experience & success working in cross-functional environments and interacting with senior leaders
- Ability to lead projects autonomously and manage stakeholders
- Previous experience in the technology industry preferred, but not required
- Up to 4 years of experience, 2-3 preferred
- Bachelor's degree required; this is a pre-MBA or other masters degree role
- Management experience not required
About your team at Rescale and who you will work with:
- Direct Manager: Patrick Duff, Director of Business Operations - Leads Business Operations & Pricing & Packaging functions for Rescale; Manages the quarterly operating cadence for the company; Designs and drives strategic go-to-market initiatives
- Head of Revenue Operations: Gabe Rothman, Senior Director of Revenue Operations - Business Operations rolls up to Revenue Operations, and teams with them on go-to-market management & process improvement projects
- Head of FP&A: Ayden Kwon, Director of Financial Planning & Analysis - Business Operations teams with Finance on pricing strategy, business forecasting, and annual planning among other critical tasks
- Head of Sales: Matt McKee, Global SVP of Sales - Business Operations ultimately reports into the GTM organization with the other Operations functions, and supports go-to-market strategy & effectiveness
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.