Fact Finders Group, Inc. is a premier veteran and minority-owned business enterprise. Our team is comprised of highly-trained and motivated security, investigations, and risk management professionals who are willing, ready, and able to perform duties on-time and under budget. As a well-respected and professional security services firm, we can help meet your security and minority participation goals. Let us help you get the results you need today!
We are presently looking for online support in our work at home Panelist Program. This is a genuine opportunity for someone that delights in sharing point of views concerning products, services and also trends in todays market area. As a Team Member, you will certainly be doing different jobs such as on-line data entry, performing email feedback, reviews, studies and also various other on-line tasks. This work from home work opportunity is extremely rewarding and also will help form the market as well as affect new items coming to market. Sometimes you will also get to see items before the general public and even participate in testing them online.
Entry Level Abilities
- Strong outgoing personality with exceptional interaction skills and also great work principles.
- Data entry as well as strong organizational abilities.
- Effective listening as well as analytical skills, as well as the capacity to sum up info as well as deal services.
- Experience with home computers as well as have at the very least an ordinary functioning degree typing capability.
- You need to be professional and positive and also possess a high degree of self-motivation as well as have the capacity to work independently in your task.
- Outstanding time management and administrative skills with a keen focus to detail.
- Various other Needs: This is an on-line work at home position, so you will be needed to have the following:
- Good Operating Entry Level. Personal Home Computer, less than 4 years old.
- Legitimate high-speed web access.
- Full time & Part time telemarketing position jobs.
• No experience, Willing to train
• Ability to work within recognized turnaround times
• Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to arrange simultaneous tasks
• Ability to interpret and use company policies and procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work both separately and within a team environment
• Ability to remain organized, regard to information, follow directions and multi-task in a professional and effective manner
• Must have the ability to perform duties with or without sensible accommodation
• Perform all other tasks as assigned
• Assist in producing a positive, professional and safe work environment
• Excellent weekly pay
• Safe work environment
• Multiple shifts are offered from morning to night and no experience is required.
• You will have sufficient opportunity for growth
• Part-time offered - choose the days you want to work
• A commitment to promote from within
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.