✨ About us ✨
develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 7M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly and our app was awarded as the Best App of 2021
by Android and named Editor’s Choice
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, Google, or Bumble. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
🤓 We are looking for a B2B Business Developer, to help us start our B2B motion! As our new B2B Business Developer, you will be responsible for creating and owning the entirety of our B2B business development and sales initiatives. This is a unique, opportunity to build a B2B business and offer from scratch within a Series A
company, navigating as an ‘intrapreneur’ and working in close collaboration with our founders.
💰 [54k - 60k]* + Stock-Options/BSPCE
🇪🇺 We are flexible: you can work from anywhere in Europe, come once a month to Paris (fully reimbursed), or come to the office more often.
✈️ We offer substantial support for relocation (10k€ signing bonus), including finding an apartment in Paris and supporting you with the visa procedure.
💻 Technology - new MacBook Pro, monitor, keyboard, etc.
🏖️ Socials - Company retreats twice per year, weekly Happy Hour & Game Time
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
*We can go higher for outstanding profiles and adapt to the cost of living if it is higher than in Paris.
✨ About the role ✨
- Define and execute PhotoRoom’s B2B business development and sales strategy
- Source, develop, negotiate and execute B2B partnerships for PhotoRoom (with primary targets: marketplaces)
- Be the trusted business partner to our product, engineering, and marketing teams in defining and prioritizing B2B roadmaps and initiatives
- Fully own and manage deals from research, outreach, negotiation, and launch
- Build and foster strong relationships with partners to drive PhotoRoom’s competitive advantage, product/customer experience and accelerate growth
- Stay abreast of key industry and competitive trends to inform strategy
✨ About you ✨
- You have 2y+ of experience in sales or business development for a fast-growing startup, or you’ve worked at a top strategy consulting firm and are ready to roll up your sleeves
- You are an entrepreneur at heart: you love building things from scratch, taking the initiative, and can drive multiple projects simultaneously through excellent organizational skills
- Killer instinct and expert negotiation skills with a strong understanding of high-impact commercial contracts and complex negotiating dynamics
- A scrappy and humble mindset to work autonomously. You roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Strong desire to tackle complicated and impactful business problems with the ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Nice to have: You are passionate about AI computing, or photography - both of which are at the heart of PhotoRoom’s product and experience
✨ Hiring Process ✨
- Screening call with the Talent Manager
- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager
- Home technical assignment, followed by a review with the team (can be compensated and under 3h)
- Culture fit interview and meet the team!
- Reference check & Offer
Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.